Jun 16, 2022
Great update, but just one little thing I wish we had was the option to tell Hana about our agreement with Mina, directly after making the case of her being our girlfriend. The reasons being: I wish to uphold the full transparency of our new relationship status, one of Hana's dislikes are people who don't say what they mean, I don't want to drag this situation any longer then it needs to, and Mina is very supportive of a three-way relationship. I can't wait for the next update. One of my favorite games to come from F95zone.

Aug 15, 2021
Great update, but just one little thing I wish we had was the option to tell Hana about our agreement with Mina, directly after making the case of her being our girlfriend. The reasons being: I wish to uphold the full transparency of our new relationship status, one of Hana's dislikes are people who don't say what they mean, I don't want to drag this situation any longer then it needs to, and Mina is very supportive of a three-way relationship. I can't wait for the next update. One of my favorite games to come from F95zone.
+1

I dont like that the MC did not just talk to her about it. It is pointlessly dragging things out in my opinion.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

Strafe90

Jul 8, 2020
Here's my unofficial android port of Pale Carnations Ch4 Up1
with Lunarmist Walkthrough / Gallery Unlock Mod and The Witcher Cheat Mod

Download
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game does not load you get a bunch of errors when you try to start a new game

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
It's working fine for me, McGreed besides what we talked about, are you having any kind of problems with the apk?
Nope, everything seems fine for me. I didn't see any errors when starting a new game, loading saves after playing it a bit works also with no problems.

Reactions: cebs

starkj

May 17, 2022
I agree, i have Mina as a lover but i dont want to have Hana as just a fuck buddy, this is going to make my decision harder going in for the next update but oh well, this is only my first playtrough so i'll just go with what i feel like and deal with the consequences later.
I also know that when this game is complete, im going for a faithful run for each girl so its no biggie.

Jul 23, 2021
Here's my unofficial android port of Pale Carnations Ch4 Up1
with Lunarmist Walkthrough / Gallery Unlock Mod and The Witcher Cheat Mod

Download
Mega

Hi, do you use fixed version mod? Because old version mod has major bug preventing to go to new chapter if selecting other than visiting kat. Your port using my save after visiting mina it go to the end chapter.

And why every animation like this?

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
(...)

tl;dr Short and sweet update; a great date with Hana and some nice character scenes with Ian and a few others.
Pretty much +1 but I for one didn't like Cynthia's appearance, seemed like a filler to me. Also, nice observation with Chuck (assuming we're talking about this line that also stood out for me):

Unlike some people around me, it's a comfort to know that at least you know not to bite the hand that feeds.

although I'm not sure how to take it. It's not like Chuck is paying Kat or August (and the latter has more shares in the club than Chuck IIRC). Then again he snapped at patrons at one time when they were interfering with his enjoyment suggesting he thinks that this club is his private party and HE decides what goes here and what doesn't (which in a way is true, except there are two other owners and some of the patrons aren't to be trifled with).

There's also possibility that he was talking about Warren or maybe Dahlia who protested at one point and then had a chance to see the real Chuck, hence she's so afraid of him. TD knows how to use Chekhov's gun and just like Edwin asked his mom about Chuck I'm sure we will soon enough learn why Dahlia is terrified and WTF do we see Chuck in these weird dreams.

I also had exact same thought regarding Veronica's face:

Anyway, I'll repost my opinion from PC Discord that I've written a week ago:

One thing I forgot to mention, seems like Kat's husband has some serious dementia, not remembering where he put his glasses (which Kat knew better than him, which is odd) and Kat telling him what to do like some kid might suggest that. And that whole dialogue makes it plausible:

Kat's husband: "Heh, what are they doing there?"
Kat "I don't know... they must have gotten up there all on their own."
Kat's husband: "That's the most logical conclusion!"

I wouldn't be surprised if her husband was her first lab rat and slipped to his coffe or scones that miracle drug that also had Alzheimer side effect. Unlikely (he's probably just old), but plausible. Although I can imagine her giving out cookies with a surprise at her women fund parties (again, very unlikely but not impossible).

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Great update, but just one little thing I wish we had was the option to tell Hana about our agreement with Mina, directly after making the case of her being our girlfriend. The reasons being: I wish to uphold the full transparency of our new relationship status, one of Hana's dislikes are people who don't say what they mean, I don't want to drag this situation any longer then it needs to, and Mina is very supportive of a three-way relationship.

It was considered, largely for the sake of having parity between Hana and Mina's respective scenes, but having Edwin explain the situation with Mina, her bucket list, and the impetus behind it seemed (to me) pretty out of step with the pace and tone of the scene. It's true that the longer Edwin waits to bring it up, the more damning it becomes if he does choose to broach the subject with Hana, but let me assure you it's not something I plan on dragging out for the sake of cheap drama.

(...and let's not forget if you're Felicia's would-be sugar baby, that would be a whole other thing to explain. :KEK:)

So I settled on having Edwin acknowledge he's at a (fast-approaching) critical juncture, as I believe there's a better time and place for him to bring it up that will more neatly set up and lay out the various outcomes.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
The only problem I seem to have is the display for scenes its goes from a full display to a small window if checked the settings and the issue still occurs
I know, it's because i reduced the resolution from 1080p to 720p to fit in the apk...
I'm compressing right now with the 1080p to see if the apk does not exceed the 2Gb cause if it does it won't work on older devices

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
I know, it's because i reduced the resolution from 1080p to 720p to fit in the apk...
I'm compressing right now with the 1080p to see if the apk does not exceed the 2Gb cause if it does it won't work on older devices
Can you make it as separate version of your port when you will be finished? As far as I know my phone is okay with 2+ GB apk files :BootyTime:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
One thing I forgot to mention, seems like Kat's husband has some serious dementia, not remembering where he put his glasses (which Kat knew better than him, which is odd) and Kat telling him what to do like some kid might suggest that.
My father is like that, often forgetting where he put his stuff, and he doesn't have dementia. That scene remembered me my parents, totally something I could have watched irl. It was a nice touch.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
This really is the type of game where you just want to write essays of comments about. You go into the game expecting brothel/sex game where you want to bone everyone and watch the carnations go through crazy sex games. But then the immaculate writing and character depth make you care about the characters in a way that tosses everything on its head. When you’re helping decide which carnation will win a week’s challenge, I found myself asking who I thought needed the win more opposed to which one was sexiest and preformed the best. You have Ian, who is thrown in as the spoiled douche best friend who’s girlfriend you’re going to save, but then the game writes Ian as the most loyal to a fault loving best friend ever. And now, even though you want Mina and see that the relationship is clearly toxic between her and Ian, you feel this sense of betrayal towards a friend who idolizes you. The game puts you in a tug of war between that primal desire, and the natural empathetic response. It’s interesting to feel these conflicting emotions throughout the game. I often find myself feeling a sense of excitement for the new week of the exhibition in equal measure to a sense of dread that something’s going to go horribly wrong for these likable characters. You look forward to the off time you spend with Hana and Mina, as a break from what happens in the club, and because they are such sublime characters in their own right. So much so that I feel like I even prefer the content with those two, not that the other content is less than amazing. I feel like I learned a little bit about myself too by the way I’ve reacted to the various scenarios in the game, which I never expected to have happen. It’s a minor thing, but take for example the reward scene where Kathleen explains the enjoyment of auditory stimulation. I’ve often found myself enjoying voice acted works (you know kamadevasfm, desiresfm, etc) more than their counterparts. I also reaaaally like dirty talk and just written dialogue in general during sex scenes, which I assume could be considered a subset of the concept. I never realized that was a thing though and it kind of clicked for me; it was interesting to have it explored. The dialogue in this game really kills it too. It’s really kinky but keeps you grounded in the emotions of the moment. It never feels like you’re fucking some nameless piece of meat. I’ve always really liked yuri and futa, but aside from the fact that the yuri in this game is sooooo gooodddd, I feel like it made me realize that I enjoy the power fantasy element.
It’s the kind of game that challenges you every step of the way in what your choices are, and I have no idea where the story is going to end up, and I’m absolutely looking forward to it. But it has been practically confirmed that Hana and Mina are going to get lesbian with it, and that in and of itself would have been enough to keep me invested.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes