Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Was disappointed to see Dalia so low on everyone's tier list! I think her face is top-tier in the game (especially whenever she pulls the MC in close to say something she doesn't want the club bosses/patrons to overhear, oh my god, she's got like a classical beauty that still oozes sex), her body is obviously incredible, she has a kind and sexually open personality, and oh my god, that scene in the sauna was super hot and has been a go-to for me. In one of their comments here, one of the devs talked about how the game is inspired in part by their sex worker kink, and Dalia hits that for suuuure for me!

View attachment 2190158
Pardon me, but I have to send in a "hmmmm"?! Dalia is not low on everyone´s list. I have her among the A spot girls (see my list a couple pages back) and some other member too. And I agree with you that she is a great character.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Can someone plz upload a save, cause mine got somehow corrupted, from 4.0 or something like that
Well, I suppose they could, but how would that help you? Their save would have their choices. And that's all this game is, the player making choices with the consequences of those choices affecting the story that emerges from the game.

So, you'd have a save that you couldn't actually play (due to the current content being completed in it) that you had no idea what choices were made in.

It'd only take you a couple evenings at most to play through the current content again and that's the only way for you to know what choices the MC in that save made.

But sure. Here you go.

Biscardone

May 2, 2020
It'd only take you a couple evenings at most to play through the current content again and that's the only way for you to know what choices the MC in that save made.
Not only that, but skipping already read text would make a whole playthrough of the game a matter of an hour or so, I think. Or, as TD1900 himself likes to periodically remind to the unaware, Renpy has a feature that allows to skip directly to the next choice. That would make a whole playthrough a matter of minutes.

I know that guys suggesting to Read the Manual often sound way too patronizing. But really, please, RTFM... It's good for you.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
are you the only one who fucks them or fuck they other men?
I am guessing you have never heard of the rumors. But here is the thing, what you consider 'them' is more important here. I myself consider two characters in this game by 'them'/Love interest. And, no at least for now, you don't have to see them getting fucked by others. Most likely, you won't have to in the future, at least if you don't want. That said the story takes place in a brothel where the carnations/prostitutes get fucked by others. You need a heavy heart to play this. However, if you can muster up a bit of courage I suggest you play this one. Even after all the hate towards content similar to 'NTR', there is a reason this work of art has climbed to the top.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
I am guessing you have never heard of the rumors. But here is the thing, what you consider 'them' is more important here. I myself consider two characters in this game by 'them'/Love interest. And, no at least for now, you don't have to see them getting fucked by others. Most likely, you won't have to in the future, at least if you don't want. That said the story takes place in a brothel where the carnations/prostitutes get fucked by others. You need a heavy heart to play this. However, if you can muster up a bit of courage I suggest you play this one. Even after all the hate towards content similar to 'NTR', there is a reason this work of art has climbed to the top.
ah i´m just asking it isn´t like i didn´t played WR or brothel-mega where you actually see there getting fucked by others
i don´t know if can "muster up a bit of courage" for this games

• Haha
Reactions: TM | Twisted Games

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Just noticed that in terms of weighted rating, this game is now 1# of all time on the site. Well deserved
It has been for a long time. It gets surpassed by the other one from time to time. Both of them are usually at #1 or #2. However, I expect 3 well-deserved games (A race, pork chop, AI) to surpass these two in the near future.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
ah i´m just asking it isn´t like i didn´t played WR or brothel-mega where you actually see there getting fucked by others
As Kinky Bully mentioned, much depends on whom you count among the love interests. Only Hana and Mina can in theory get by without it happening in game. All others, be it Felicia or Dalia or Sophia or Rosi to name a couple, you will see fucked by you AND/OR others.
But I hope you muster the courage to get into Pale Carnations, it is one the absolute best AVNs on site and worth being brave.:)

Reactions: McGreed

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
To put it in perspective, there's a "bottom bitch" named Dalia that maintains the girls.. if she was a LI I would be all over her. She's one of the strongest female presences I've ever read in one of these games and she's barely in it. Like some of the Carnations and LIs, she just exudes kindness; and her dark-skinned body is gorgeous.

I don't care for NTR. But as the MC, if I were interested in Dalia, and she were an actual LI, I would be actively pursuing a way to help her switch jobs... and that isn't happening overnight (nor is it an option in the novel). Even though it isn't a kink for me and I don't find it arousing, I'd have to find a way to deal with her duties. That's tough. I understand many wouldn't want anything to do with that.

In actuality:

- There's a blond supporting character that may become available in the future (a doctor) and it would technically be NTR (I guess?)... I think it is implied as a scene setup at one point without you seeing the "during" of the act.

- Dalia dominates a man and at another point has made him perform oral sex simply as scene setup. You have multiple scenes with her otherwise.

Neither of those women are LIs. If you can overlook those minor details, there's only a few other things you have to contend with.

- One of the owners actively participates in the Exhibition as a female dom with multiple contestants.

- Your friend can participate with you in a few scenes during the Exhibition with Carnations.

- You may contend for the affections of a particular LI with him and there is an optional scene where you may share a LI briefly.

However, there's not constant competition for affection or scenes where you are watching someone being pleasured and feeling "less than".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I must stress... the vast majority of what I've mentioned are very, very minor interactions, some are optional, and I'm sure it could be argued that none of this is technically NTR. Seriously, this eVN is one of the very, very best... but it has heavy thematic overtones. Your gonna feel a certain way about some shit. I'm not going through what Edwin (MC) is, but I've felt like him so I overlook that I'm not even into BDSM! I love this game, and I and others here really hope you give it a chance. You could always say, "banana" and uninstall it, but I hope you give it a shot. Like, I can read it with pants on... it's gotta be good lol

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I think it's also worth noting "NTR" is not one of the listed tags. While the discussion for what pertains to actual NTR would continue even if there were no humans left alive to debate it, the fact the tag is missing is worth pointing out.

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
There is no war in Ba Sing Se.
There is no NTR in Pale Carnations.

The scenario will still most likely will make you feel a bit sad and disgusted if you're the type to worry about it though, which would be a win in my book.
Considering the actual state of the war with Ba Sing Se, this is a rather cruel quote to use lol.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
As Kinky Bully mentioned, much depends on whom you count among the love interests. Only Hana and Mina can in theory get by without it happening in game. All others, be it Felicia or Dalia or Sophia or Rosi to name a couple, you will see fucked by you AND/OR others.
But I hope you muster the courage to get into Pale Carnations, it is one the absolute best AVNs on site and worth being brave.:)
That was my biggest issue with it initially. Once I stopped seeing them as potential LIs I could stomach it better. Still if I had my way I wouldn't do anything with them. I know it's part of the job but still.

Maybe someone can answer something I'm curious about? If you keep them just Carnations do you have to do anything with them outside of the club. If you don't have to I may try that route. And be a good bro this time, no matter how much I like Mina.

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
I know it's part of the job but still.
That pressure in your chest where you're trying to decide whether you're coping or being conditioned is a big part of the art here and I'm here for it lol... fuck can you imagine?

"I know it's supposed to be your expo day but we're short a server and we need you to do a training shift for Dave here. Sorry it's only two tables on a Thursday."

"Okay I need you to shove all four of these vibrating eggs up this woman's vagina. Yes, she could probably snap your neck."

Maybe someone can answer something I'm curious about? If you keep them just Carnations do you have to do anything with them outside of the club. If you don't have to I may try that route. And be a good bro this time, no matter how much I like Mina.
I think you really only have to meet at the diner and do the media assignments that do involve sex, but you can keep your sexual interactions low and basically sandbag the pictures/video... otherwise, your days off just skip through quickly if you don't do much romantically on the side.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes