Jungles70

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2021
Instructions for ANDROID version:

Due to the growing size of the project, additional steps will need to be taken to get Pale Carnations to work on your device. Instead of simply installing the apk, you will also need to move a second file containing the game's images, animations, music, and sound effects to a specified location. Tentatively speaking, I've been told old saves will still work. The steps that need to be taken are below:

1) There are two files needed for the install: download both palecarnations.v01-release.apk and the archive.rpa.

2) Install the APK and launch Pale Carnations. It will ask for storage permission. Allow it and wait for the ren'py loading screen to finish and then exit the app. Doing this creates a folder called [renpy_saves] in your internal storage, which you will need to move the archive.rpa to.

3) Copy the archive.rpa file in the zip and go to the documents folder in the internal storage of your device. Open the renpy_saves folder. Inside will be a folder labeled [palecarnations.v01].

4) Open the folder labeled [game] and paste the archive.rpa file into it. Now when you start the game, everything will play normally.

ANDROID FILES DOWNLOAD

(Note: Android is an earlier version, it might be rougher around the edges compared to PC version. We'll update it as soon as possible!)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Pale Carnations [Ch. 4 Update 3] [Mutt & Jeff] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

If you used my old patch you need to delete all .rpy files from /game.

Universal: Ch. 4 Update 2 Public -> Ch. 4 Update 3 [757 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Pale Carnations [Ch. 4 Update 3] [Mutt & Jeff] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

If you used my old patch you need to delete all .rpy files from /game.

Universal: Ch. 4 Update 2 Public -> Ch. 4 Update 3 [757 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Thank you for this, i literally finished downloading this game about 10 minutes ago to give it a try, took me over an hour on my shit internet, only to discover there's an update out... you saved me a lot of wasted time downloading.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
This isn't a public release right? guess I'll wait then.
I'm sorry, I lied :(. Supersetted my workout, done with my chores early, played this awesome game, watched my favorite soccer team win. It was a good day!

Last edited:

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I made a Cheat mod for This Masterpiece game and decided to share it. It's based on Scrappy's CheatMod. So thanks for giving me the green-light to use his cheatmod as a base. And Many thanks to wurg for helping and guiding me.

Note: The Cheatmod should work with the future updates, unless the Dev Add or Change variables.

(I tested the cheat mod on the Public update and it works well without any issues.)

Pixeldrain / Workupload

View attachment 1653899 View attachment 1698827 View attachment 1698829 View attachment 1698830
still works right?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Pale Carnations [Ch. 4 Update 3] [Mutt & Jeff]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-

Last edited:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
No, this is just some minor bug fixes for Ch4 Update 2 Public. Of course there's new content...
I aint a regular here like u guys are.
I casually read changelog and it said this, hold on..
It said: "Ch4 Update 3 - N/A!"
It included the version but for some reason 0 changelog up until this point

4.90 star(s) 463 Votes