Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Good game. Really good game. But I imagine not to install 2 mods and not to manually full remake interface ui to make it playable.
I have no clue of what you're trying to tell us. o_O

I'm just wondering whether you are imagining or you are not imagining. Most of all, what are you imagining?

I guess our bro who liked your post will know the answer.

• Haha
Reactions: Phase_01

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Ho ho ho, merry Dev Diary Day!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let's see what we have here. In the twelve days between the last dev diary and this report our dear completed 293 static images, 3 animations, and 5977 words - exactly as TD said. That translates to an average of roughly 171 statics, 1.8 animations and 3500 words per week over that time. Since overall work on Chapter 4 Update 4 began, their weekly average is now ~108 statics, 2.3 animations, 2400 words. Here are the charts for Week 16:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The numbers seem to agree with TD's summary: the low animation count corresponds with the work still being focused on the art exhibit, and implication Felica has a lot of extracurricular material afterwards reinforces the notion this update will be on the larger side. If we assume something on the order of an additional 40 animations and assume GIL can match the 5-6 animations/week pace he had earlier this fall and we'd be looking to complete the art in early February, with a likely release in mid-to-late February. Of course this is all pure speculation; both the remaining render count and the sustained render rate could easily be easily be higher or lower than my ballpark guess. The only thing I'd say with confidence is that the update won't be ready in January.

However long we wind up waiting, I'm confident the update will be worth it. Felicia is a fascinating character and this is clearly a big deal for her, plus whatever TD is hinting at in the penultimate scene (my money is still on Mina). Should be fun - even if the update winds up being very short on my main run.

As for the sappy stuff, by the time I stumbled onto Pale Carnations (just over 3 years ago))it was already at the end of Chapter 2. A lot has happened since then, but in that time it's easily become my favorite game on this site. I'm eager to see what happens next, both for Felicia and for the rest of the game. Happy holidays, TD & GIL, and we'll see you next year! :)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
So, we might get updates for PC and Eternum inside of one or two weeks (with PC probably coming out first) in February... :BootyTime:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
This game is amazing, I can't believe the work which has clearly gone in to it.
I joined their Patreon. This is the dog's bollocks in storytelling, kink and visual quality.
The story is totally brilliant. And the options to be dominant and lewd are so well placed within the game.
It provides some brilliant characters too. Nothing beats excellent storytelling, great art and the right options to shape the character and their destiny.
5/5 from me!

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Replaying game and noticed there's an option of taking Felicia to the toilets for sex, during the nightclub scene where they first meet. This then removes a massive scene of all four of you going back to pay drink games together.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
when do u think we might hear some news on the next update release maybe in jan ?
Seems like a reasonable projection for the next release would be somewhere in February...maybe even the first half of February, so actual news with a release date would be a short time before that.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes