thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Kinda bummed that the 3some scene is tied to the same event as Felicia's event with the art show.

Because on one hand, I love the 3some scene with Mina and its hot as hell...but on the other hand Felicia just had a really great event with opening up emotionally to the MC and she "deserves" a solo evening with him.

Going to be something to just watch once and roll back to erase, hopefully not locking out that kind of stuff in the future for Mina.
agreed, that lovey dovey stuff with felicia opening up was beautiful. I also liked the threesome eventhough I didn't get it with my main path (is it just the Bi points or something else that leads to the scene?).

the rose threesome im not sure yet, also didnt get it in my main path but it wasnt too bad. eventhough sharing isnt to my liking Ian is kind of a bro. in any case i didnt want to corrupt rose too much, rather keep her as a love interest if its possible at all later on. even if she did actually like it, there were clues pointing again, like with the last scene when she just arrived at the mcs house, that she's just acting and doesn't actually want it (i mean the sexual stuff). in the end i feel bad for rose the most, but even if the circumstances were different she'd most likely still be my favorite.

great update. thanks

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
Hello, does anyone have a complete gallery, please pass me on, I'm missing some scenes but I don't know how to unlock them.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
banner.png

https://f95zone.to/threads/pale-car...ovements-cheat-mod-vch4up4-shawnchapp.201421/

Features:

This mod adds an in-game walkthrough showing Stats gain/lose in choice menus, and showing variable changes
Mod settings can be opened in menu or by pressing "m"

Improvements:

• Improving the dialogue UI by changing textbox and font
  • Transparency slider
  • Enable/Disable Quick Menu

NOTE: this is a continuation of Lunarmist mod which can be found HERE, and includes all their changes minus gallery unlock and used as a base for this mod

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I wish there were more threesome scenes with Ian, I don't know if I'll be the only one, but I like the character too much, it seems to me that the relationship he has with the mc is the best that the game has besides Hana's
i wouldn't mind this if it wasn't with any of the main girls the one with rose just felt weird with how her character is it honestly felt like this whole update she had a new personality..

Last edited:

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
I wish there were more threesome scenes with Ian, I don't know if I'll be the only one, but I like the character too much, it seems to me that the relationship he has with the mc is the best that the game has besides Hana's
Would be awesome if they both had their own girl but still bro-time together in the same room while going at it with their respective girl.

He is the best friend I've seen in a VN, imo the best character in PC, and I would have loved to play the game from his POV.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
View attachment 3479226

https://f95zone.to/threads/pale-car...ovements-cheat-mod-vch4up4-shawnchapp.201421/

Features:

This mod adds an in-game walkthrough showing Stats gain/lose in choice menus, and showing variable changes
Mod settings can be opened in menu or by pressing "m"

Improvements:

• Improving the dialogue UI by changing textbox and font
  • Transparency slider
  • Enable/Disable Quick Menu

NOTE: this is a continuation of Lunarmist mod which can be found HERE, and includes all their changes minus gallery unlock and used as a base for this mod
And another time: Thank you very much! :)

Saves me so many headaches while playing. <3

Reactions: Shawnchapp

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm not against such things, if this one is not connected with the main LI... Although in my playthrough I don't share girls with a friend, it just doesn't look very good to me personally...

I ready to share Rose with Ian? I don’t know, I always liked her from the beginning and her desire when she fucked with Mc and her relationship with him... I don’t know what they prepared for their threesome, since I haven’t played it yet, but we’ll see what happens....

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Agree. Or at least I prefered the persona she displayed before - the submissive demure one.

Not really into women who lust too much for sex...
its not even the lust that was off with her it was the way she speaking the whole time with ian (not in the 3some just when those 2 where by themselves) the way she was acting etc felt more like it was felicia "persona" then Rose's atleast for me...

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
its not even the lust that was off with her it was the way she speaking the whole time with ian (not in the 3some just when those 2 where by themselves) the way she was acting etc felt more like it was felicia "persona" then Rose's atleast for me...
Hot take: (and biased by my own preferences) - Felicia and Rose's appropriate personas were flipped this update. Felicia woulda been far more the type to be all about MMF action, and Rose woulda been far more likely to take the sweet nurturing role with Mina.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Hot take: (and biased by my own preferences) - Felicia and Rose's appropriate personas were flipped this update. Felicia woulda been far more the type to be all about MMF action, and Rose woulda been far more likely to take the sweet nurturing role with Mina.
? you say hot take but then you agree with me the persona felt flip?.... maybe you feel it was appropriate but for rose it just felt out of character

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
True. I guess its supposed to show roses different, more sneaky side. I'd prefer to have a simple "yamato nadeshiko", but thats apparently too boring these days.

Couldn't even write so many different kind of personalities.

Reactions: Turret

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
As long as the three female leads who go to the Carnation Club are all prostitutes, there is nothing dignified to say, only Hana and Mina are not prostitutes, haha

Gingermash

Nov 30, 2023
I just want to say that I am in love with Felicia. I thought it'd be Hana or Mina that will have my heart. It turns out to be Felicia! This update is just perfect for her.
Agreed, very multi-faceted character, each update seems to peel away a new layer to her character, hope other LI's get similar treatment

Reactions: camube and ename144
4.90 star(s) 459 Votes