Mod Ren'Py Pale Carnations - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [vCh4Up4] [Shawnchapp]

Are people using the options to see multi scenes? I'm replaying and wonder if i should add more

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
i explained it in this post

https://f95zone.to/threads/pale-car...t-mod-vch4up4-shawnchapp.201421/post-13349462

just some events aren't able to do split paths I'm going to try to do as much as i can but i don't want it to the point of it ruining the entire feel and story of the game. plus its a lot of work as was explained in the post.

and no i don't have an eta im kinda just doing it and adding them as i replay the game myself
Ah yea that makes sense, I figured it would sorta be like that, wouldn't wanna fuck up continuity just to see more scenes.
Though if you ever add a gallery unlocker that'd be really nice, one that shows variations of the scenes depending on choices made, not sure how difficult that is though.

But thank you for your mod, I appreciate it nonetheless.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
one that shows variations of the scenes depending on choices made, not sure how difficult that is though.

But thank you for your mod, I appreciate it nonetheless.
the games own gallery allows this already you can pick the toughness at the beginning of any scene and for other "variations" there really isn't many

Reactions: AhrimanH

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
the games own gallery allows this already you can pick the toughness at the beginning of any scene and for other "variations" there really isn't many
Oh really? The gallery doesn't have an unlock feature though right? Last I remember some variation scenes I wasn't able to view since I never went that route (Like Rosalind full deal, never got the scene outside near the car)

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Oh really? The gallery doesn't have an unlock feature though right? Last I remember some variation scenes I wasn't able to view since I never went that route (Like Rosalind full deal, never got the scene outside near the car)
ah ya thats not a "variation" tho thats a completely different route

edit: but i could be remember wrong when i get to the point i see if can do something

Last edited:

garyjlinder64

Jun 23, 2021

Thread Updated: 29/03/2024
Release Date: 25/03/2024
Game/Creator: Pale Carnations -
Modder: / / /
Mod/Game Version: Ch4Up4 v2
Language: English

Features:

This mod adds an in-game walkthrough showing Stats gain/lose in choice menus, and showing variable changes
Mod settings can be opened in menu or by pressing "m"

My changes/Improvements:
  • Improving the dialogue UI by changing textbox and font
  • scene improvements (allowing to see multi scenes
  • Optional cheats (can be disabled in mod settings)
  • Stats screens (change stats)
  • Transparency slider
  • Enable/Disable Quick Menu

NOTE: this is a continuation of Lunarmist mod which can be found HERE, and includes all their changes and used as a base for this mod

Installation
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: / /

View attachment 3479018 View attachment 3490858 View attachment 3490856 View attachment 3479019 View attachment 3479017 View attachment 3490857 View attachment 3479020
Your mod blows up the game. As soon as it is added, game errors to text box after launch.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Ok gone over week 1, now it going to have 4 mod options for scene
1 and 2, the girls interviews, do all 3, and see both scene with the girl kat is interviewing.
3, hana's band scene talk to the boss and Jacob
4, Ending of the main event. join in and hangout with hana

Now on to week 2!

Last edited:

Untold0373

Jan 9, 2023
The game was updated...

Chapter 4 Update 4 Public
-Typo and bug fixes
-Updated the Save/Load screen background
-Fixed an animation that was missing sound

Thislastusername

Mar 25, 2021
Wanna let you know when looking at the mod menu it says the mods out of date and clicking the "Download update here" takes me to your Apartment 1B mod on subscribestar, the mod version is Ch4Up4V2 and the game version is Ch4Up4Plat

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Wanna let you know when looking at the mod menu it says the mods out of date and clicking the "Download update here" takes me to your Apartment 1B mod on subscribestar, the mod version is Ch4Up4V2 and the game version is Ch4Up4Plat
ya its cause the the game version added "plat" to the end for the typo fix update nothing about the game was change so mod will still work

as for leading to wrong game opps thats on me for coping/pasteing wrong Lol (i'm ging to just start having the lead to patreon main page to avoid this in the future Lol)

all these issues will be fix in the next version im currently working on (adding more mod options multi scenes)