Mod Ren'Py Pale Carnations - Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
Here is that WT that was mentioned. Thank you alpha1weak for mentioning it. Thank you LunarMist for updating it and thank you for seigram outdate WT.

There is already an WT Mod updated to Ch3 Up4, see the main thread page 272
Pale Carnations WT Mod (LunarMist & seigram )

Updated seigram's Pale Carnations Mod to CH3UP4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: I have updated seigram 's mod since he/she is MIA.
Note2:Since I have continued seigram 's mod which used images,
In some of the choices the images and text on the game were overlapping,

that's why some choices have v-space(vertical space)
between the choice and the image so that it will be easier to read.

If anyone has any Problems with the Mod feel free to Message Me

Download: PixelDrain WorkUpload

seigram

Oct 6, 2020
Just a quick update - just finished the update to the mod, but about to board a plane and am unable to package and upload it. Will do so once I'm landed and home.

Reactions: doujin1 and Gundams

seigram

Oct 6, 2020
I will update in today or tomorrow, though if someone else has, perhaps there is no need. I will look at it after work today.

Reactions: Salfal

Salfal

May 1, 2021
I will update in today or tomorrow, though if someone else has, perhaps there is no need. I will look at it after work today.
In all honesty, I love this game and you without a single doubt have the best walkthrough mod. I don't know how to explain it but it's very straightforward and extremally well done.

seigram

Oct 6, 2020
In all honesty, I love this game and you without a single doubt have the best walkthrough mod. I don't know how to explain it but it's very straightforward and extremally well done.
Thank you, I appreciate that. Unfortunately life has thrown curveballs lately and I haven't been able to stay on top of it like it deserves. I briefly peeked at the updated mod that Lunarmist is posting, and seems to continue in the same vein as mine, so I probably won't be updating mine at this point. Unless that version of the mod differs significantly than what I would do, I don't see the point of duplicate work.

I started the mod because I love the game, glad someone continued with it when I disappeared for a bit!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunarmist
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes