Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I know, I'm asking too much, but do you have Midoriya and Kirito's Sprites?
Unfortunately no, that version is from the June update. Just saw the new update post for Harem Builder v1.17 so I might subscribe again later today to get both updates. Stay tuned! :)

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Hey everyone here is July's Mugen!

Windows (.exe):

Enjoy! :) :love:

Also, is there currently a thread for Mugen by Redflash?

If not, would you mind making a new thread for Mugen by Redflash Rance H2O? >.<
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sure I would do it later tonight. In about 6 hours time.

OP updated with v1.17. Thanks to Shilou for sharing game and changelogs.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Hmm, so this game is basically all about fucking clones of yourself? I'm not gay nor am I even curious about that side of sex (I had my experiments years ago, and frankly, tits and soft skin win out over hairy and bearded blokes... Well, for me at least.), so I might be missing something here, but isnt all the screenshots just the same dude with different hairstyles?

Koburo

May 30, 2017
Hmm, so this game is basically all about fucking clones of yourself? I might be missing something here, but isnt all the screenshots just the same dude with different hairstyles?
It may seem so, but no. These are different characters.

Reactions: Shilou

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Just downloaded this and going to give it the good'ol college try. Wish there was some futa butt alas it looks like some fun either way.

Koburo

May 30, 2017
So i guess im an idiot, i cant find the weapon shop anywhere in castle town
Enter Castle Town, enter the town area, go right past the competition arena, turn north, go around the little garden with the portal, it's around the weird little market area there, on the northwestern part of it.

Koburo

May 30, 2017
The "demon shop" location can be acessed at the teleport points during night time, after you complete the Castle Town King's quest and Cervius talks to you alone.
But even if you have the area unlocked, you still have to put on a show for Cervius everytime you enter the area. When you're done, a barrier on the right side will disappear and you can buy some really expensive outfits.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
The "demon shop" location can be acessed at the teleport points during night time, after you complete the Castle Town King's quest and Cervius talks to you alone.
But even if you have the area unlocked, you still have to put on a show for Cervius everytime you enter the area. When you're done, a barrier on the right side will disappear and you can buy some really expensive outfits.
The outfits for MC, Sora, Elsworld, and Link are worth it. ;}

Reactions: ejmuerte and Koburo

deathlylova

Apr 4, 2019
Im trying but i cant seem to figure out how get the red barriers down in castle town quest. i dont know how the buttons and the arrows are suppose to help each other.

Reactions: Edward Chen
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes