CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I need some help here. For the milking, how do you get semen with the 'heroic' trait? Is it random? And for Charlemagne, how do you find the blacksmith to get the armor he requests?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I need some help here. For the milking, how do you get semen with the 'heroism' trait? Is it random? And for Charlemagne, how do you find the blacksmith to get the armor he requests?
Each character's semen has their own individual traits. One of them has the heroism trait. I don't remember but it might be Link's.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I need some help here. For the milking, how do you get semen with the 'heroic' trait? Is it random? And for Charlemagne, how do you find the blacksmith to get the armor he requests?
For the blacksmith, he is at the top of the market in Castle Town.

Koburo

May 30, 2017
Title needs changing to "gay harem" or something. Harem by definition means women with men.
Yes, it was brought up before. No, it doesn't need to change.
Harem by its original definition is a muslim custom, as you yourself brought it to our attention. Now it's used by japanese anime.
Should all the anime also change the word they use just because it doesn't fit exactly into its meaning?

Also, the meaning of a word changes when it's brought out of its origin culture.
What people use it as currently is more important than what its written meaning.
Such is how language works. It's easier to change what some outdated word used to mean than to change people's definition of it.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Yes, it was brought up before. No, it doesn't need to change.
Harem by its original definition is a muslim custom, as you yourself brought it to our attention. Now it's used by japanese anime.
Should all the anime also change the word they use just because it doesn't fit exactly into its meaning?

Also, the meaning of a word changes when it's brought out of its origin culture.
What people use it as currently is more important than what its written meaning.
Such is how language works. It's easier to change what some outdated word used to mean than to change people's definition of it.
Not to mention of course that Historically some Harems included boys... sooooooo...

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Gaaaay..............Let's give it a download.

But yea, maybe make it a bit more obvious in the title pic so people don't feel so...mislead.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
I understand you wanted to make a world full of nothing but males, but couldn't you have just stuck with male characters from the series rather than genderswapping female characters? Seeing Midna with a dick flopping about just felt so...wrong.

Koburo

May 30, 2017
I understand you wanted to make a world full of nothing but males, but couldn't you have just stuck with male characters from the series rather than genderswapping female characters? Seeing Midna with a dick flopping about just felt so...wrong.
I believe Midna is the only genderswapped character on the game. And even so, they don't appear much after Link's quest.
I can't say for sure because I don't know some of the characters, though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes