sasquatch12

Jun 21, 2019
anyone know where the blacksmith is ? i went to that market place but the only person that has weapons there dont have any weapons lol

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
is there a program or something to edit the relationship points? I tried cheat engine but it doesn't work
- Just drag and drop the save file over and edit some of the basic data it allows you to edit.
RPGM Editor - So much more variables that can be edited. Love to use this over SEO due to the number of things that can be edited.

Blackice000

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to finish some quests? There are some that im stuck with the romance characters, it won't progress- and I'd love to use them

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to finish some quests? There are some that im stuck with the romance characters, it won't progress- and I'd love to use them
If its an incomplete character you won't be able to finish their quests. In the WWW folder there is a guide that details which characters are incomplete and their current ending points.

Naturestune

Oct 3, 2017
I'm probably missing something but when I go to castle town the quest doesn't start for me? Do I need specific members in my harem or maybe reach a part in the story?

Koburo

May 30, 2017
I'm probably missing something but when I go to castle town the quest doesn't start for me? Do I need specific members in my harem or maybe reach a part in the story?
You might need to complete the relationship quest for the characters that show up during the quest.
I believe those are just Link, Elsword and Corrin.

I don't know if there are other optional characters who have scenes. I didn't do much testing around that event since this game's progression is a bit slow.

Naturestune

Oct 3, 2017
You might need to complete the relationship quest for the characters that show up during the quest.
I believe those are just Link, Elsword and Corrin.

I don't know if there are other optional characters who have scenes. I didn't do much testing around that event since this game's progression is a bit slow.
Thanks I was missing Elsword.

Reactions: Koburo
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes