TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Is it just me who gets a sad vibe from this game?
It feels like the main character is always surrounded by guys but doesn't really connect to anyone on more than a sexual way.
Every character seems to have a special someone in the game except for him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't played the game in a long time, but I don't think it is just you. I got a similar vibe myself when I played it last time.

Edit: And then I promptly invested into VN's with Furry daddies with dad-bods... so I'm okay.

• Haha
Reactions: Koburo and Shilou

natsume0

Jul 19, 2019
the guide says Corrin has 4 cgs and 1cg belonging to Rowan, so there should be 5 cgs in total. But there are only 3+1 cgs in my computer back home. how can I get Corrin's fourth one?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
the guide says Corrin has 4 cgs and 1cg belonging to Rowan, so there should be 5 cgs in total. But there are only 3+1 cgs in my computer back home. how can I get Corrin's fourth one?
I think that maybe a typo because even in the Patreon save there is only 4 CGs, 3 for Corrin and 1 for Rowan.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Updates delayed to Thursday
The update will be delayed until Thursday, he is just finishing up the Sorey content.

Reactions: Koburo

Arcstrid

Apr 15, 2019
Redflash is streaming at this exact moment and from what I understand the update is done and he'll release it later today. He's just finished it and is playing The Sims to relax. Maybe he mixed up Tuesday and Thursday?

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Redflash is streaming at this exact moment and from what I understand the update is done and he'll release it later today. He's just finished it and is playing The Sims to relax. Maybe he mixed up Tuesday and Thursday?
He did mention Thursday previously. Either way, Red is one of the few creators I can be VERY patient with as he delivers so much quality content in such a short space, he deserves a little break now and then.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Maybe? I don't watch his streams and was only relaying what he previously posted on Patreon.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Hey everyone here is v1.20!

Windows (.exe):

Enjoy! :love:

Thanks for sharing. OP updated.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
How do I get the character exclusive underwear? I already have Link at 2100 relationship, but I can't get him to give me his underwear.

Koburo

May 30, 2017
How do I get the character exclusive underwear? I already have Link at 2100 relationship, but I can't get him to give me his underwear.
It's been a while, but I think you just have to talk him on the farm.
Or maybe complete one last mission for him after the 2000 mark.

Reactions: Mayrun
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes