Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Ragna CG2 Preview
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Redflash some Ragna CGs which will be featured in the next update! ^.^

If you'd like to download them they are in the Extras Folder under Ragna_CG2_Patreon.rar.

Enjoy! :D

P.S. Ragna's update should be out next week.

Reactions: Selg and ejmuerte

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
I didn't like it, it's like the old games. There is not much movement throughout most of the game. There are almost no pictures. In short, a pretty boring game:(

chaser11

Nov 10, 2019
Has anyone a guide for the different contests and the different Judges. I´m nearly at my wits end, have to do 20-30 contests to win once.....

Last edited:

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Here is the Patreon Save and the updated Portrait Package.

The updated portrait package is in the extras folder "V1.21 Portrait Package.rar".

Enjoy! :giggle:

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Ashe and Caspar won from this month's poll and will be the focus in the next update. Expect to see those two boys added in Harem Builder for next month!

This is an extension to Corrin's story in which you meet Ashe and Caspar (from FE 3 Houses) This update would include full character portraits with underwears for Ashe and Caspar, as well as 1 CG, a short story involving them, milking and contest moves.

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018

The updated portrait package is in the extras folder "V1.21 Portrait Package.rar".

Hey everyone here is v1.21!

Windows (.exe):

Enjoy! :love:

How do I patch ? Must i start again or just redownlad and replace and the saves are kept ?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
How do I patch ? Must i start again or just redownlad and replace and the saves are kept ?
You'll need to download the rar file, extract it, and then copy the saves over to the new folder. The saves are located in the main folder, www folder, then copy the save folder to the same www folder in the new update.

Reactions: magisait

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
You'll need to download the rar file, extract it, and then copy the saves over to the new folder. The saves are located in the main folder, www folder, then copy the save folder to the same www folder in the new update.
Okay thanks ^^

Reactions: Shilou

VoidKnight11

Aug 28, 2017

Where do I move the folders in the Extras folder into?

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes