Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Ragna seems to not be able to learn anything skill wise in the dungeon or hotel and repeats the same event.
I saw that too, I wonder if its a bug or intended. I'll send him a message asking. I saw that were different skills he could obtain but the same scene kept appearing with the same skills already obtained. >.<

Reactions: Mαlice

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Apparently it is as intended, so i'm not sure if the other moves in the guide are ready yet or are available when in contests?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shilou

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
Hello, is there a way to view the tournaments animations the same way we can rewatch the cg's on the computer in the bedroom ?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hello, is there a way to view the tournaments animations the same way we can rewatch the cg's on the computer in the bedroom ?
I don't think so. Maybe just by practicing in the harem home.

Eduded

Nov 28, 2017
I feel like an idiot but is there any way to actually use those blue portals all over the place?

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
Is Midan anywhere in the Mantion ? Also one of the room is bug (i get a "failed to load map143.json); i hope he isn't in hit :-(

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
Blog update post and Caspar / Ashe portraits

The blog post is up with previews for the new mugen moves. I will be starting work on the buyout animations next weekend :).

While I took a break from mugen last weekend, I still worked on HB during the week but waited before posting the update so I could post the two at the same time. Now, here you can have a look at both Caspar's and Ashe's portraits:

Those portraits are not available for download right away for the highest tier patrons as I still want to add some more underwears, but they should be available fairly soon :).

• Love
Reactions: Koburo and Selg

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
Here is the Patreon Save and the updated Portrait Package.

The updated portrait package is in the extras folder "V1.21 Portrait Package.rar".

Enjoy! :giggle:
Would you happen to know which characters have their Quest completed in this save?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Would you happen to know which characters have their Quest completed in this save?
As vlad38 said, in the main game folder, go into the 'www' folder and there is a file named "Harem Builder Guide.txt" It details which characters are completed and which aren't. For the next update, Ashe and Caspar (from FE 3 Houses) will include full character portraits with underwear for Ashe and Caspar, as well as 1 CG, a short story involving them, milking and contest moves.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
Blog update and Caspar/Ashe CG preview
The blog post is up with two animations from the buyout, the remaining 3 will be posted next week:

The current winners for the buyout are:
1- DDC Milking Finisher - 76 coins
2- Midoriya Demon Genesis - 53 coins
3- Midoriya Mindthrone Finisher - 41 coins
4- Leon Mindcontrol 1 - 36 coins
5- Naruto Dressup Game 1 - 27 coins

Finally, we have the CG for Caspar and Ashe. These two boys seem to have gotten stuck. For now, you can only see the view from behind, but there will be a second view for the front too. This CG should be sent to the last tier this week as I need about 1 or 2 more days of work on it to fully finish the other view ;).

Reactions: Selg

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Ok, so, I feel like an idiot, but I can't get past the introduction. I'm stuck on fighting the bats for Link. The keys literally disappear in about a quarter of a second, there's no way that I'm able to hit them fast enough. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Any way to make that part easier? Am I just really bad and should I give up? Hahaha.

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
Is there a way to get access to the older versions ? I get repeted error when trying to get into some precises rooms or random events as the game tell me he cannot find some "maps"

I'd like to get the old files so i may paste the missing ones in my version

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Ok, so, I feel like an idiot, but I can't get past the introduction. I'm stuck on fighting the bats for Link. The keys literally disappear in about a quarter of a second, there's no way that I'm able to hit them fast enough. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Any way to make that part easier? Am I just really bad and should I give up? Hahaha.
If I can remember on the easier level the keys don't disappear as fast, though when you tell him you'd like to have a challenge and do a harder level is where the speed picks ups. The easier level rewards you will fewer relationship points whereas the harder level rewards more.

gabri3lp

Nov 27, 2019
Maybe it's a bug. The keys should last 4 second each.

Reactions: Shilou

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Is there a way to get access to the older versions ? I get repeted error when trying to get into some precises rooms or random events as the game tell me he cannot find some "maps"

I'd like to get the old files so i may paste the missing ones in my version
What rooms or scenes are you trying to access?

Reactions: vlad420
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes