Locksser994

May 17, 2020
Oh Thanks! I confused it with training points i'm grinding for my members. Btw so what does training points 60/60 do for the others then? I realized I did not need to cap it to level up my other characters.

The only way to level up is by participating in contests, you don't need to win, just participate.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Oh Thanks! I confused it with training points i'm grinding for my members. Btw so what does training points 60/60 do for the others then? I realized I did not need to cap it to level up my other characters.
Not sure? Must be a new mechanic, haven't played this game in like 8 months.

captainza

Sep 21, 2019
palestra 1.44

changelogs:

- Fixed a bug where you could access the training areas even if you didn't have enough money

- Fixed a bug where you could get stuck in Yuu's daily without being able to access the menu

- Fixed a bug where the event where you fight again with Meleharn would always trigger after completing Kirito's daily (it now has 1/4 change of being this)

- Fixed a few typos

- Added the brothel

- Added Kirito's corruption outfit

- Added the new "Call" spell to the MC. (enter the harem bedroom to get it)

- Made some slight changes to some of the characters semen attributes

- Adjusted the affinity gain for Link's daily (Easy, from 30 to 60 / Normal from 40 to 80 / Hard from 70 to 100)

- Adjusted the affinity gain for Elsword's daily (each enemy defeated will yield +10 affinity instead of +5)

- Adjusted the affinity gain for Keith's daily (completing the labyrinth will now yield +120 affinity instead of 60)

- Adjusted the affinity gain for Manami's daily (Big slope, from 50 to 120 / Medium slope, from 35 to 80 / Small slope, from 20 to 70)

Locksser994

May 17, 2020
can anyone tell me how to get pass castle quest, i`m stuck in puzzle and i don`t know how to solve it ??????
Which puzzle? The characters that are with you on the same level usually have hints, particularly Rune. You have to defeat all the ghosts on the floor before you can do the puzzles though

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
NOV 1, 2021 AT 7:22 AM
Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

Palestra:

Today, I'm going to wrap up the writing for the next Palestra update, but since the last time, I've also finished making the needed sprites for the second update of the brothel. After that, I also need to tackle the new outfits that will be buyable from the brothel and there will also be the new NSFW frames to decorate your place or the brothel :p.

Dreadlord Ascension:
New Castle Layout:
I've been working on making the new castle layout with some help from Threeclaws. This is most likely what I'll be working on in the coming weeks, but so far it's feeling much better thanks to the improved walls that will save us tons of space!
I'm hoping I can get the ground floor ready for the next update. (mind you, there's no furniture here and there may not be any with the next update either, for now)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New Soren animation:
The new animation is finished, but what could be happening for this animation? xP This animation and the one from last week will be sent out next week ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
August/September/October portrait packages have been added to the Extras folder.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes