lok02

Dec 25, 2018
Go to the place where the fortune teller is to activate the random event = below the Marketplace, right side of the portal, go into the room and paying some money to activate the random event number 18 at night inside your house.

Reactions: Shilou

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
JUL 25, 2021 AT 7:45 PM
Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

Palestra:

More work done on the first CG . This one is only between the MC and Mikaela. I gotta work some more on it but after a day or so, I should be finished with it and will move on to the second one :p.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dreadlord Ascension:
Ressources Icons:
There wasn't any in the base game, but I decided to try adding some to add some more visuals to the menus.

New animation:
I've began work on the new animations and the first one for Fenris this month is the Slime Stuck xP.

Phase transition anim:
This is something minor, but something you'll see pretty often during the game xP. I made the animation that will play when the player or enemy phase starts during combat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
So how does one get to the OoT Link, the guide says after town story, does this mean ALL castle town recruits?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I'm kind of saddened that this thread never really got updated after I stopped. At least to the latest Patreon version.

I may restart my subscription on the 1st of the next month as some of the newest creators I'm following are starting to disappoint.

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Welcome back to Shilou
I'm kind of saddened that this thread never really got updated after I stopped. At least to the latest Patreon version.

I may restart my subscription on the 1st of the next month as some of the newest creators I'm following are starting to disappoint.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shilou
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes