Locksser994

May 17, 2020
Can anyone assist me? I tried doing contest and I have Link, Corrin and Elsword already. However in the contest whenever i try to use any sex move I can't click them? Though I only have doggy style for them for now. MC is able to use summon etc thou I'm unsure what I am missing

bling96

Jan 26, 2021
For information the game is playable on android with joyplay emulator. You just need to activate listed fast travel menu.
If some animation cg are lagy, you need to deactivate display sync into game option.
By the way someone know how to trigger random event to get sex drive form fo sora?

Last edited:

Locksser994

May 17, 2020
How far do I go for relationship points to get Arthur? And why is my romance mission with Ritsuka and co not completed even after 1k + points?

Last edited:

magisait

Jun 10, 2021
Question : How and where to copy Extras? I just didn't find an explanation in the guide, and using the search.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone, here's the new update v1.40.1!

\^.^/

Windows (.exe):
| |

JUN 13, 2021 AT 7:02 PM
Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

Palestra:
The next update will be a content and features update that will mostly focus on Reki with a special random event (with a CG) involving him and Souma. On top of that, there should be some outfits and maybe one or two small changes that I will test for the game if time allows :p. (Testing temperature changes like rain and a vendor to convert Credits into contest currencies)

Dreadlord:
Slow progress on DA this week since most of my time was spent on Palestra to finish up the update.
On the new combat progress, Threeclaws hit a big snag this week that will delay the new system for some time since Godot's native language (GDScript) isn't powerful enough to run a FE style combat and really lags out. This means he has to write the code in C++ which means it'll take some more time.
While this isn't much of a good news, it does allow me to create more assets for the maps and characters before the new system is introduced and I already started on that today.
Also, I did work on quite a few new characters to create a new futuristic world. I've been planning a few on the side, but this one is the first future/magic themed one. I'm posting some previews of the new characters I've started but I'm also blurring them out because they might change quite a lot as they're far from finished! xD Still, maybe you can make out a few things or guess what kind of world it is haha.

Redflash blurred the above screenshots. :)
Looks like the last Dreadlord Ascension Prototype was v0.0.3B.

Windows (.exe):
| |

Redflash said:
APR 5, 2021 AT 9:26 AM
Dreadlord Ascension Pototype V0.0.3

Update: fixed an issue that would make the game crash on launch
The new version is "ready", but before you play this version, I recommend reading through this post.
With this new version, you should restart your game and not use reuse saves from previous updates.
The current version of Dreadlord Ascension will most likely be a little buggy as we're currently preparing stuff for the new combat system, and so, we're not actively trying to fix the current issues with the combat system or stuff touching that.
Despite being busy with making assets and establishing the gameplay for the new system, we still tried to put in as much as possible for this release.

V0.0.3 changelogs:
- New upgrade for the bedroom (adds the study on the side)
- New upgrade for the throne room (workers will be added later for this room)
- New upgrade for the Spa (Adds in the spa, bathing cabin and clears out some rubbles in the basement. This upgrade is a little buggy visually since the spa isn't finished and the other rooms around aren't finished so you can currently walk inside the other empty rooms lol.)
- Added Asker and his story (unfortunately, his story will be reworked a little, like the other characters to fit the new combat system. If you want to know more about him, you gotta play it now xP)
- Made most of the upgrades cost nothing (changed this because you'll have to start your game from scratch for this version, and most likely the one or two next versions too)
- Added the new animations for Asker
- Made Asker, Zel and Soren much more easier to summon (same reason as for why the upgrades cost nothing)
- Added the animations for the Audience Room workers (However, they currently aren't properly aligned)

Bugs we're aware of:
- There's an odd bug where sometimes some letters will disappear from the text
- There's a bug where the rooms may not load properly (seems to happen when upgrading the audience room)
- It's possible the screen may stay black at the start of the game, you have to restart if it happens.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Below is the Patreon save, and Extras folder link.
Added Palestra April, May, June 2021 packages, Dreadlord Ascension May and June Packages to the Extras folder.
Patreon Save: | Extras Folder

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Palestra [v1.40.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 1.17 GB

Compressed Size Win: 304 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert49 and Merlz

magisait

Jun 10, 2021
Welcome back Shilou! We've missed you!

The same way you transfer all RPGM saves, gamefolder/www/save copy and paste.
Thanks! Just after I launched the new version, and did not find a save, both in the game and in the documents, I was afraid that I need to start a new game and go through everything again! (I have not dealt with this kind of games)
But then, I decided to try asking here. Thank you again for your help!
(And it looks like I'm losing my sight! * facepalm* )

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes