lok02

Dec 25, 2018
Shilou, my previous save files doesn't seem to be working when I transfer the file to this new version while the patreon still work. can u help me with this?

Arcstrid

Apr 15, 2019
is there any cheats or smh like that to icrease relationship points without grinding hard as fk XD
Here:

You need to reach 999 points to complete the quest. Afterwards, you need 2,000 points to win that character's underwear for the protagonist.

The mini-games aren't necessarily not fun, they're just really repetitive due to how little points you gain. Thankfully, there's a way to circumvent this: editing your save file.

STUFF TO DO BEFORE ATTEMPTING THIS
- Make a copy of your save file. It's located in the "save" folder, which is inside the "www" folder in the game's directory.
- Your save file is named "fileX.rpgsave" in which X represents the save slot. In case you have multiple saves and you're not sure which is your most recent one, enter the game and save it so you can guide yourself by the modified date.
- DON'T EDIT POINTS OF A CHARACTER WHOSE RELATIONSHIP QUEST YOU HAVEN'T STARTED. If you're currently only gunning for Link, don't edit your save file to give you points for any other character.
- Make SURE you've already gotten to the point you can do a character's daily activity before attempting this. Just to be sure, do their mini-game once.

HOW TO EDIT YOUR SAVE FILE
- Go to this site:
- Click on "UPLOAD FILE" and choose your save file.
- Click on "UPLOAD FILE" again and upload "System.json". The file is located inside the "data" folder, which is inside the "www" folder. You need this in order for the editor to know the names of the variables.
- Scroll down until you come across the variable named "Link Relationship #302". Click the number between parenthesis and the editor will prompt you to choose a new value. Put in "999" and click okay.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the option to download your save file. Then replace it inside the "save" folder (remember to make a copy of your original save file first!).
- Start up the game and do the mini-game again. You're guaranteed to get the next story scene at the end of the mini-game.

FAQ
Q. Will this mess up the progression of a character's story?
A. It shouldn't. I've been using this method for a long time and it's never been an issue. It's technically impossible to skip story events because of the way they are set up. Aside from the number of relationship points, there's also a variable that determines how far along you are in the character's story. The game will first check how far along you are and only then check if you have enough points to advance to the next step. Nevertheless, remember to back up your save.

Q. Can't I just input 2,000 points instead of 999?
A. You can try if you want. In earlier versions of the game, once you finished a character's story they'd always default to having 999 points. I honestly don't know if that's been changed so I just go for 999 at first just to be sure.

Q. Can I use the save editor for other stuff?
A. Yes, but be careful. You can safely edit the amount of money (Gold) you have, as well as the amount of contest coins, contest medals, and munny (DO NOT GIVE YOURSELF ANY MUNNY IF YOU HAVEN'T STARTED SORA'S RELATIONSHIP QUEST). You can also multiply the amount of items you already have. If you decide to do ANYTHING else, do NOT hold me responsible for whatever may happen. REMEMBER: BACK UP YOUR SAVE FILE JUST IN CASE.

Reactions: Selg

Coldfinger

Apr 6, 2021
So I lost my save file 3 times, and out of frustration at the hours of grinding, have swapped to the patreon save file. However, the contests don't work because apparently my relationship quest isn't complete? I tried doing Link and Souma's quest to see if it would advance, but no dice. Should I use save editor, or is there some other method?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Coldfinger
You could try lowering the relationship points for each member to 0. There are relationship steps that are progressed each time you increase relationship points and do relationships quests.

After lowering it, you can try going through each member's relationship quests to see if that fixes things. Though, I'm not sure and have not tested it.

Try this RPGM Save Editor. Works great with saves for Palestra. ^_^

Arcstrid

Apr 15, 2019
Hey, did anyone actually manage to obtain Alm's Tasty Orange? You should be able to get it after giving Alm 10 oranges, but so far I can't get the event to trigger. I actually checked the game's files and, if I'm understanding this correctly, Redflash made a mistake when programming this part. Basically, he made one of the requirements to get that costume... having that costume. Yup, you must have it in order to obtain it, making it impossible to get.

So I lost my save file 3 times, and out of frustration at the hours of grinding, have swapped to the patreon save file. However, the contests don't work because apparently my relationship quest isn't complete? I tried doing Link and Souma's quest to see if it would advance, but no dice. Should I use save editor, or is there some other method?
Are you sure you don't have any character in your party whose relationship quest hasn't been finished yet? For example, Sorey and Alm aren't finished so if you have any of them in your party, even as a sub-member, you won't be able to do any contest.

Coldfinger
You could try lowering the relationship points for each member to 0. There are relationship steps that are progressed each time you increase relationship points and do relationships quests.

After lowering it, you can try going through each member's relationship quests to see if that fixes things. Though, I'm not sure and have not tested it.

Try this RPGM Save Editor. Works great with saves for Palestra. ^_^
That method theoretically shouldn't work. You see, aside from relationship points there's this other variable called relationship steps, which dictates how far along you are in a character's story. Even if you reset the relationship points to 0, you won't be able to rewatch the events.

kevin10010000

Apr 11, 2021
Hi. So I started this game some hours ago and im stuck on the first quest. It says "get yourself a sword" but i already got one. I already looked in the guide and it says link should be on the farm but i dont see him anywhere. What am i supposed to do?

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Hi. So I started this game some hours ago and im stuck on the first quest. It says "get yourself a sword" but i already got one. I already looked in the guide and it says link should be on the farm but i dont see him anywhere. What am i supposed to do?
First equip it in the menu, then exit Castle Town and return to the clearing you first found Link in, you should see an exclamation pin west of town on the map.

patron97

Feb 28, 2018
Hello everybody.
Sorry for my english but i wanted to ask you when the new version will be put on this site

Arcstrid

Apr 15, 2019
The person who uploads the new versions is Shilou, but according to their profile they haven't visited here since the 8th.

Reactions: ejmuerte

TSYRJW口口口口

Apr 20, 2021
Palestra was updated to 1.38 last week
Hey everyone, here's the new update v1.37!

\^.^/

Windows (.exe):
MEGA | | GDRIVE

Looks like no Dreadlord Ascension update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Below is the Patreon save, Dreadlord Ascension March Package (Patreon_CerviusGame_March2021.rar), Alm Animation (PatreonVersion.mp4), Alm portraits package (Alm_Patreon_Portraits.rar), and Extras folder link.
Patreon Save: MEGA | | GDRIVE | Extras Folder

Reactions: ejmuerte

ovozss

Dec 25, 2020
Im having problems starting the "game.exe" file bc it's saying it cant find the "nw_elf.dill."

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes