Izaya_Fenekov

Mar 16, 2020
I sent a bug report to the game creator, and he promised to release a new version on patreon soon with a number of bug fixes. Post a new version with the fix Dreadlord Ascension prototype V0. 0. 2 I will be very grateful.

Reactions: NananinNoNeko

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
this isn't palestra related but I was wondering if anyone has the complete movelist from Redflash's Mugen game? Including the removed moves like the Young Link stuff?
Not sure if there was any Word document released but you can find the movelists on his blog

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone, here's the new update v1.36.1!

\^.^/

Windows (.exe):
| |

Redflash said:
FEB 14, 2021 AT 10:13 PM
Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

Palestra:
This week mostly was a Palestra week to finish up the update. Aside from all the bugfixing and eventing I had to do, we also have the winner from the poll for the next update! For the March update, I will be making Alm to add him to the game! Alm is a character extension but since I will be making a rather complex animation, I think he will be a two-part character extension, but I hope you'll enjoy what I have in mind for him hehe!

Dreadlord Ascension:
Slowly, we've started preparing the update for Asker. While there aren't too many visuals to show this week, I did complete his walking sprites, made some more Tileset objects and finished the expressions for most characters (all that's left is extracting all the pictures.)
For this week, I'm going to start working on the animations you guys picked from last week's poll. The winners are: The Doppleganger move and the Freeform Finisher!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Below is the Patreon save and Extras folder link.
Patreon Save: | | | Extras Folder

EDIT: Fixed MediaFire link for Palestra download. Fixed Mega download for Patreon save file.

Last edited:

Czars

Feb 20, 2021
Good day! I've been confused regarding the Dreadlord Ascension. Is my understanding correct that Dreadlord Ascension is not entirely complete yet (in a sense of how far palestra is) and WILL be a part of Palestra once it's good to run and is available for free? Thank you!

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Good day! I've been confused regarding the Dreadlord Ascension. Is my understanding correct that Dreadlord Ascension is not entirely complete yet (in a sense of how far palestra is) and WILL be a part of Palestra once it's good to run and is available for free? Thank you!
Dreadlord Ascension is it's own game. So far, it's only relationship to Palestra is through Cervius. Besides that, the game won't be integrated into Palestra.

Deadlord Ascension is a replacement for the characters Redflash created for the MUGEN engine.
I'm not quite sure, but I think it'll be provided monthly for free but lagging by a month as patrons get it earlier. I'm assuming once it's out of it's prototype versions.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Czars

Feb 20, 2021
Dreadlord Ascension is it's own game. So far, it's only relationship to Palestra is through Cervius. Besides that, the game won't be integrated into Palestra.

Deadlord Ascension is a replacement for the characters Redflash created for the MUGEN engine.
I'm not quite sure, but I think it'll be provided monthly for free but lagging by a month as patrons get it earlier. I'm assuming once it's out of it's prototype versions.

That made everything clear now, Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day!!

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone, here's the new update v1.37!

\^.^/

Windows (.exe):
| |

Looks like no Dreadlord Ascension update.

Redflash said:
MAR 14, 2021 AT 7:50 PM
Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension Weekly update

Palestra:

Now that the Alm update is out, the next update has been chosen and it will finally be time for Yuuichirou to be added to the game! Yuuichirou will also be the last character needed to Katakura Town before I can make the story quest for that town :).

Dreadlord Ascension:
Asker Progress:
I've been making more progress on the Asker update with new backgrounds and writing. In the next update, there also will be two more unlocked worker slots for a new room if you prefer to send your guys to work in a different room than the milking room :p.

Upcoming animations:
The animation poll is now closed and the next animations will be: the Tentacle Throne which will be like the former Mindthrone but without the visions. The visions were mostly used in mugen to make animations related to other characters not added to the game, but since that's not necessary in Palestra, I won't be doing this part.
The second animation is "something new". What I have in mind for this animation will most likely be an "Underwear Steal" move where Cervius will steal a guy's underwear without taking off their clothes. He will then jerk off to the underwear while the other guy embarrassingly looks on.

Planned Mini-game:
Currently, I am planning a Mini-game that will be added to one of the rooms in the Castle. We're still ironing out the details and this won't be added for until like one or two updates. In the meantime, I do have a little preview of a 4th type of animations for DA. This will be like a high res sprite simple animation which falls between the standard animations and the full scene animations.

Below is the Patreon save, Dreadlord Ascension March Package (Patreon_CerviusGame_March2021.rar), Alm Animation (PatreonVersion.mp4), Alm portraits package (Alm_Patreon_Portraits.rar), and Extras folder link.
Patreon Save: | | | Extras Folder

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes