Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Been on a long hiatus from the site. Here's the new update v1.35!

\^.^/

Windows (.exe):
|

Redflash said:
JAN 10, 2021 AT 5:58 PM
Palestra / Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

Palestra:

The next update has been decided in the polls and it will be the next part of Sorey's update. As usual I'll keep you posted as I make progress through it, but I'd like to add Sorey's milking to the next update due to a little something happening in his story xP.

Dreadlord Ascension:
It's been a productive last week for Dreadlord Ascension, I've started several things and learned a bunch of stuff in Godot!

Rooms to be added:
I've worked on and finished a few lvl 2 rooms for the next update. I don't know if all 5 will be ready, but at least 3 of them are!
The milking took the most work, but I'm happy with the result, the only thing missing the guys! I prioritized this room with this update so we can start putting the "worker" mechanic where you can send the guys in those rooms. Not every room will have workers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The others you might see being added to the Construction menu in the next update are the Audience room, Fenris's bedroom, Cervius's private bathroom and the milking storage (which gets update via the milking room).

"Worker" animation:
Speaking of worker, I did start working on this too. While it's not yet possible to have them around the castle yet, I did make two variants of the milking animation for the characters to use.

That's all I'm going to say for this week's update! Next up, I'll be starting work on the poll's animation winners: Cumflation and Take Over for Zel.

*If you'd like to suggest some dialogue options for the characters in Dreadlord Ascension, you can write them

Below is the Patreon save, Dreadlord Ascension January Package (Patreon_CerviusGame_January2021.rar), and Palestra v1.35 Package (January 2021 Package.rar) in the Extras folder.
Patreon Save: | | Extras Folder

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Palestra [v1.35] [Redflash] - Compressed

Original WIN Size: 1.13 GB
Compressed WIN Size: 274.5 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Dai17

Jul 9, 2020
i played the prototype but sora didn't appeared in the castle. where can i find him ?
You have to summon him in a portal located in a room at the right side of the base, I don´t remember exactly where it is, after you summon him Soren should appear in the room above Cervius Dorm

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
JAN 30, 2021 AT 9:20 AM
Monster Tamer Name Poll

In this poll, you can vote for the new hero's name. Here's his appearance as well as a short description of him:

This guy is a monster tamer that specializes in ancient monsters. He explores caves and ruins in search of rare monsters or lost artifacts. He can sometimes be reckless and cocky but also knows his limits and will retreat if he feels threatened. He's also a charming young man often chasing after women even though he always get turned down due to his attitude despite his good looks. He is a good explorer but also an excels in monster battles.

Redflash said:
JAN 30, 2021 AT 9:19 AM
Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

Sorry I didn't make an update last week! I was quite busy and forgot about doing it, but since there wasn't anything last week, this means this week's post will contain both!
Palestra:
Here's a few previews for the upcoming Palestra update. This update will be as big as the updates I was doing prior to starting work on DA! The focus will be Sorey as he will receive his second update (only one update remains after that to complete him!)

As a little extra, Shirou will also receive a new outfit (with an extra variant) which is one of his new appearance in FGO :p.

Dreadlord Ascension:
I've done many things for DA in the past few weeks, but here are some of them:
New animation:
I completed the last animation for Zel's update with an upgraded Take Over, I hope you'll like the slight changes I've made to this move!

New backgrounds:
Another thing I've also completed are the needed backgrounds for this update. All of these backgrounds will also be usable for the animations.

Sounds and Music progress:
I've purchased and started going through a lot of sounds and musics for the game. While I've got most of it (save for the sex sounds), I will still need more time to implement everything. If I have time this week, there might be music in the release next week, but don't expect too many sounds (this will most likely be for the update after).

New Character:
I've completed a new character, his name still has to be picked but I'll have a poll up soon enough for that! In case you haven't seen it before, here's what he looks like!
This character will most likely be added after Asker and will feature a new world!

The new update for DA will come out next week! Once it's released, I will share what my plans are for the next update as well as its release date :).

theoneboi

Aug 10, 2020
this isn't palestra related but I was wondering if anyone has the complete movelist from Redflash's Mugen game? Including the removed moves like the Young Link stuff?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Dreadlord Ascension Update. Here's update prototype v0.0.2!

Windows (.exe):
| |

Redflash said:
FEB 7, 2021 AT 11:32 PM
Dreadlord Ascension prototype V0.0.2

**If you transfer your saves and already unlocked Soren, rewatch Soren's last cutscene from the menu to unlock Zel.
Here's the release for the second version of Dreadlord's Ascension prototype! A few things changed since the last version so here's a quick rundown. (Hopefully I don't forget too much xP)

Below is the Dreadlord Ascension February Package (Patreon_DreadlordAscension_February2021.rar), and Palestra February Package (Palestra February 2021 package.rar) in the Extras Folder.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes