ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Hey everyone, here's the new update v1.40.1!

\^.^/

Windows (.exe):
MEGA | | GDRIVE

Looks like the last Dreadlord Ascension Prototype was v0.0.3B.

Windows (.exe):
MEGA | | GDRIVE

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Below is the Patreon save, and Extras folder link.
Added Palestra April, May, June 2021 packages, Dreadlord Ascension May and June Packages to the Extras folder.
Patreon Save: MEGA | Extras Folder
oh shit man welcome back :D

btw also make some updates at Monster Souls thread about the latest update

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shilou

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
JUN 27, 2021 AT 4:06 PM
Palestra and DA weekly update

Palestra:

Progress on the Palestra is going fairly well. I've started with the hardest part of this update which is clear the CG. It ended up being longer to make as I have to do it for two characters. (the pose stays the same for the character at the center, but things around change for the most part)
Now, look at everyone who gathered to watch Reki :p

Dreadlord Ascension:
A lot to share on this week's update of DA so let's get started right away!
New animation:
I completed one of the new animation for Zel. This one will be considered a finisher. While Zel is usually huge, he seems rather... small now xP

Leif:
Leif and his shadow will be the next and last characters for the Radian world. Since the two share the same portraits and have two base outfits, they take longer to complete and will not be part of next week's package. (only the animations will be part of it this time around)

Background:
Roseprix will be the one making the new backgrounds for DA and they started work on them! While I do not have the finished product yet, here's the sketch for the first background :p

Battle System Progress:
While I usually give you a quick overwiew of what Threeclaws is doing, he wanted to share a bit more this week. Here's what he had to say!
"Hello everyone, Threeclaws here.
At the beginning Red and I started by writing a design document, so we had a general plan of what he had to do. With that out of the way I decided that we'd need our own editors for the battle system to reduce the amount of work and bug potential in the future. That took until the beginning of June.
With the editors finally done though, I started work on implementing the actual battle and player interaction. I put in the terrain and units first, continued with some basic player input and currently finished the unit movement. Right now I'm implementing the battle between units (attack order, damage calculation and all that). Once that's out of the way, the last big part that needs to be implemented is the enemy AI. Unfortunately there're still some ui stuff that needs to be worked on as well, such as a cursor, status menu for the units, or the battle prediction menu."

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone, here's the new update v1.41.1!

\^.^/

Windows (.exe):
| |

Redflash said:
JUL 11, 2021 AT 6:54 PM
Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension

Palestra:
The new Palestra update is out and as per the results of the poll, the next thing I'm working on will be Yuu's second update! :p
Also, for the picture package on the last tier, I am now including the .clip files of the portraits and CGs. This file contains all the layers of the pictures I make. (You need Clipstudio to open those)

Dreadlord Ascension:
This week was a mixed bag of stuff. I did writing, made some icons for the new combat system, progress on the characters, started working on side character facesets (though that's really early), etc.
With the progress I've made on some of the new characters, I think I'll be able to show the paladin next week ^^
Also, this month's winner for the new animation is Fenris, so you can look forward to that (might do one where he's top and another where he bottoms xP)
As for the progress on the battle system, it's coming along great. Some of the hardest parts like the AI are mostly done from what I've seen. I'm hopeful that we'll be able to really get started on the new version of the campaign before summer ends, but it's best we take our time instead of rushing it like last time ><.

Added Palestra July 2021 packages to the Extras folder.
Patreon Save: | Extras Folder

Important Announcement!
Shilou said:
It's with great sadness that I announce my departure from Palestra updates. This update will be my last for Palestra as I will stop my support at the end of the month.

I just never got back into the game after my recent lapse in activity. Though, I'm supporting other great creators!

Currently, I'm supporting for their awesome game Our Life: Beginnings & Always! I've easily invested about ~20+ hours into that story.

I may or may not pick up Palestra again further down the line, but my attention has been diverted elsewhere. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, I most likely will not come back. :(

Thanks so much for the following and support over the amount of updates I've posted! :love::giggle:

I hope to see any of you over at Our Life's thread!

NananinNoNeko

Jun 9, 2019
Hey everyone, here's the new update v1.41.1!

\^.^/

Windows (.exe):
MEGA | | GDRIVE

Added Palestra July 2021 packages to the Extras folder.

Important Announcement!
Thank you for the support Shilou

• Red Heart

loreofloki

Jun 11, 2019
I was initially going to skip past this, because I don't care much for harems...but then I saw the Elsword characters and had to take a look.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
ah damn welp, since this will be your last update of palestra i say thanks for updating the game on this forum.

looks like we have to find another different uploader on this forum

• Red Heart

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone, here's the new update v1.41.2!

It's an update that was recently released. I still have access until the end of the month. :)

\^.^/

Windows (.exe):
| |

Patreon Save: | Extras Folder

Thanks NananinNoNeko lok02 theclowq ejmuerte for the support!! :giggle:

Also, a side note. The Extras Folder will not be taken down. The folder I always link and the link that is in OP is in my Mega account, I will not delete any of the content. It will continue to stay up even after my departure.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Hey everyone, here's the new update v1.41.2!

It's an update that was recently released. I still have access until the end of the month. :)

\^.^/

Windows (.exe):
MEGA | | GDRIVE

Thanks NananinNoNeko lok02 theclowq ejmuerte for the support!! :giggle:

Also, a side note. The Extras Folder will not be taken down. The folder I always link and the link that is in OP is in my Mega account, I will not delete any of the content. It will continue to stay up even after my departure.
oh wait, btw are you going to stop supporting Monster Souls game for updating?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
oh wait, btw are you going to stop supporting Monster Souls game for updating?
I'll probably will still support it for now. Way cheaper than Redflash was, but their progress on Monster Souls is a bit slow. May reconsider next month as I haven't touched it since the March 6th update.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes