BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
in a scene a man enters his office and sees two beautiful girls naked to kiss and caress.
all our lives we would like to see such a scene and we would very much like to be among them with the joy and fuck them both, the man thought it right to get angry and chase them away.
from which planet did you come as a programmer? (sorry for bad english)
He's one of those people who cries ntr whenever their partner looks at another person.
Why is there not a sandbox tag? It s a grinder.
There is literally no grind.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He's one of those people who cries ntr whenever their partner looks at another person.

There is literally no grind.
I wouldn't pay much attention to Gregoris. He complains about something in every .. single .. thread he goes to and doesn't seem to understand how lesbians work.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I wouldn't pay much attention to Gregoris. He complains about something in every .. single .. thread he goes to and doesn't seem to understand how lesbians work.
I'm not talking about your favorite lesbians, they do well, I'm talking about the man's reaction and what he found and kicked them out of his office.
a normal man would just be happy to see them(two beautiful naked girls kissing and canoodle).

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
"it would take longer to explain than to just show you..." ...

really?

"You seem to exude a chemical that lowers the inhibitions of those around you, I'm going to try and amplify that effect and see if my theory is correct."

Probably could have explained it before they'd finished the ride in the elevator.

Just saying ...

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

really?

"You seem to exude a chemical that lowers the inhibitions of those around you, I'm going to try and amplify that effect and see if my theory is correct."

Probably could have explained it before they'd finished the ride in the elevator.

Just saying ...
One of the most important rules in writing for a visual medium is show, don't tell. You're not wrong but it'd be bad writing in this context, much better to have the scene play out the way iy did,

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017

really?

Just saying ...
She was afraid that you'd back out if you knew what you were getting in to. But I really didn't know how to convey that information from the players perspective, if that makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: Le Pew

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
She was afraid that you'd back out if you knew what you were getting in to. But I really didn't know how to convey that information from the players perspective, if that makes sense.
I was thinking what kind of lewd did you imagine next?

I have to say that I hate Harry already, damn pussyblocker :D

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
At least Mel worked it out with Harry that any next encounter will be uninterrupted.

And Shaw is such a tease. She's next on my radar. I keep looking for her hotel to pop upon the map.

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Why isn't the game rated higher? :unsure: Likable characters, decent story, good renders, hot girls, and for a game only released close to the end of last year, it has a surprisingly good amount of content too and exceeded pretty much all of my expectations. I have seen lesser games have garnered way more attentions than this, is it because of the lack of straight content?

Of all the chicks in the game, I enjoy my time the most with Simone and Celeste:), love MC's slightly butch demeanor which makes her stand out from the rest, only wish there were more content for Celeste:love:, supposedly MC's "crush", we don't see much of her, yet, hope that will change soon.:D

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Why isn't the game rated higher? :unsure: Likable characters, decent story, good renders, hot girls, and for a game only released close to the end of last year, it has a surprisingly good amount of content too and exceeded pretty much all of my expectations. I have seen lesser games have garnered way more attentions than this, is it because of the lack of straight content?

Of all the chicks in the game, I enjoy my time the most with Simone and Celeste:), love MC's slightly butch demeanor which makes her stand out from the rest, only wish there were more content for Celeste:love:, supposedly MC's "crush", we don't see much of her, yet, hope that will change soon.:D
This is why I nominated it for the featured game slider when it gets updated, more people should know about it :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: BeCe
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes