lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Eh, not like my patreon is big enough for them to notice and if they do I'll call them homophobic and transphobic and move to subscribestar.
It's more a case of some prudish fucker reporting you, they don't have the staff to actively search for banned content.

Subscribestar is a safer option from a content point of view, at least for now, but the fact that they can't take money via the most common payment methods means growth is limited. By all means make an account there if you wish but don't give up on Patreon, for all their flaws they are still the best platform of their type and, again, they are also victims since their crackdown is mandated by their payment processors.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That had a surprising amount of information for one update.

Find out some backstory, foreshadowing and possible future sorority chief pussy taster .... a job i'd apply for myself if the UK had sorority type things when I was at college/uni.

Closest I had was a female dorm that had some really weird women that identified as "straight".

Of course this was before Tumblr killed the brains of students the world over now they would probably be non binary pomegranates.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That had a surprising amount of information for one update.

Find out some backstory, foreshadowing and possible future sorority chief pussy taster .... a job i'd apply for myself if the UK had sorority type things when I was at college/uni.

Closest I had was a female dorm that had some really weird women that identified as "straight".

Of course this was before Tumblr killed the brains of students the world over now they would probably be non binary pomegranates.
Hey, as long as they love the taste of pussy, who cares, amirite? :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey, as long as they love the taste of pussy, who cares, amirite? :p
I tried dating one of those non binary folk and as cute as she was I couldn't go longer than 2 days.

I endured 2 days of her talking about different she was to other girls due to her not being classed as a woman but as an ever flowing river of genetics that couldn't possibly be constrained by labels ... or something like that, she was so pretentious about it it wouldn't surprise me if she had used those words. Point being, she was neither man nor woman, she was undefined.

She was a fucking idiot.

At that time she was really attractive. Took care of her body, well toned and really nice hair.

I saw her not long before the lock down business and she's made a right mess of herself. Covered in tattoo's but not good looking ones. It's like a really shit artist tried to paint a picture then vomited on it. She has the gay pride flag on her shoulder than some form of colourful nonsense she called a sleeve. Shaved head complete with head tats and those really shit looking tears some fools get below their eyes. Topped off with a neck barcode because nothing says cheap slut like tattoo'd pricing and that once cute girl looks like she got swallowed by the ugly monster and shit back out again.

Let's just say i'm never leaving my girlfriend, too many scary lesbians and non binarybians around now. I think if we ever split up i'm going to be a nun.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I tried dating one of those non binary folk and as cute as she was I couldn't go longer than 2 days.

I endured 2 days of her talking about different she was to other girls due to her not being classed as a woman but as an ever flowing river of genetics that couldn't possibly be constrained by labels ... or something like that, she was so pretentious about it it wouldn't surprise me if she had used those words. Point being, she was neither man nor woman, she was undefined.

She was a fucking idiot.

At that time she was really attractive. Took care of her body, well toned and really nice hair.

I saw her not long before the lock down business and she's made a right mess of herself. Covered in tattoo's but not good looking ones. It's like a really shit artist tried to paint a picture then vomited on it. She has the gay pride flag on her shoulder than some form of colourful nonsense she called a sleeve. Shaved head complete with head tats and those really shit looking tears some fools get below their eyes. Topped off with a neck barcode because nothing says cheap slut like tattoo'd pricing and that once cute girl looks like she got swallowed by the ugly monster and shit back out again.

Let's just say i'm never leaving my girlfriend, too many scary lesbians and non binarybians around now. I think if we ever split up i'm going to be a nun.
Damn, people like to shit on those who question LGBT culture but some people really are just crazy.

Sorry you had to deal with that :(

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn, people like to shit on those who question LGBT culture but some people really are just crazy.

Sorry you had to deal with that :(
There are a lot of crazy people in our lovely community, the sad thing is they are so vocal a lot of people outside of it think they are the norm.

There are some guys that think all lesbians hate men because that's all they have dealt with.

I honestly can't blame people that do shit on our community, it's not like the example being set by the vocal lot is a great one.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
There are a lot of crazy people in our lovely community, the sad thing is they are so vocal a lot of people outside of it think they are the norm.

There are some guys that think all lesbians hate men because that's all they have dealt with.

I honestly can't blame people that do shit on our community, it's not like the example being set by the vocal lot is a great one.
At least, unlike me, you're not a white guy with a beard :oops:

At pride rallys I've been spat at :cry:

Last edited:

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017

I'd rather have that then some fascist homophobe fucks

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
liked the update but i just realized you cant really choose who to interact with huh? but yeah really liked the update good job dev.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
At least, unlike me, you're not a white guy with a beard :oops:

At pride rallys I've been spat at :cry:
I remember years ago, not longer after I came out to my twinsy (not that she didn't already know) and friends so we'd be talking about 2006, it was when London held Europride. I was just coming up to my 15th and was already out to my friends but not my family, this was 2 months before I came out to them.

It was amazing. Literally hundreds of thousands of all over Europe if not global all there from one thing and it was the most fun i'd had in my life to that point, also met a hot girl around my age from Germany who was staying for a week but that's a story for never but a great memory for me.

Anywhooo the point...

I didn't go to many more after that, just sporadically turned up for the pub crawl. Once I came out to my family it wasn't such a big deal anymore. It wasn't something I needed to shout out about. It was great in my early teens it was a whole new thing for me but once i'd starter dating properly being a lesbian was just who I was with not my defining personality trait so the idea of being "out and proud" seemed silly. Outside of the person i'm dating I don't care about public opinion on my sex life, hers is the only voice that matters.

Don't worry, i'm getting to it...

After many years of not going it got to 2015. I had been with my current girlfriend for a short while at this point and we wanted to do something together so took a holiday which happened to link up with the date of the London gay pride parade so fuck it, why not.

The whole mood, for me at least, was entirely different. Whereas when I first went it was people having fun despite the abuse and oppression we had, I say we but I had it easy compared to most, I just had a shitty family to deal with some people had real physical and mental abuse to live through. But there we were just having fun being who we were.

The recent one felt more like trying to tell those "cis white men" we were better than them and I didn't like that. I've never been in the man hating camp and the idea of trying to appear better than someone purely for our sexual preferences was utter bullshit so we left and ended up catching a late flight to Spain which turned out a much better holiday even though my pasty skin was red within hours of landing.

So, that point.

It seems our once loving community has gone from trying to show people we'll live happily no matter what they say to trying to cram their sexuality down other peoples throats, metaphorically speaking of course.

I used to love being part of the LGBT community. I used to love the feeling of being there for others despite our differences. Now it's all about trying to use those differences against others and i'm not quite so proud of it anymore. I love who I am but I don't love what the community seems to be turning into.

edited for typo's. Still missed some I think, damn keyboard gremlins.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
is there nothing new in this update the note is telling me too watch tv but nothing happends no matter what time i try it i tried starting a new game but the same thing happends last scene for me is cammy and her father.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
is there nothing new in this update the note is telling me too watch tv but nothing happends no matter what time i try it i tried starting a new game but the same thing happends last scene for me is cammy and her father.
The version from the main page is unfortunately a bit outdated, there is already a newer, patched version. You can download a patch here or use the (in my opinion very good) Audio addon + patch here

Admin: both could be linked on the main page

Last edited:

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I used to love being part of the LGBT community. I used to love the feeling of being there for others despite our differences. Now it's all about trying to use those differences against others and i'm not quite so proud of it anymore. I love who I am but I don't love what the community seems to be turning into.
Tends to happen with any group who forget their labels are just a small piece of the puzzle and not the whole damn picture. Things get gatekeepy and aggressive.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I'm not really on-board with some of recent events.

Just some things really stuck out as strange;

1. Wakes up to missing Cammy, after Cammy having had a fairly unpleasant evening the day before, but then just ignores it and goes back to sleep and then on with her day? Maybe I'm the strange one but to not even send a quick text asking if she [Cammy] is doing ok today? Or something along that line, just seems odd.
If my friend had had a rough day, to the point of needing some consoling, I'd probably be keen to make sure they are ok when I discover them missing the next day.
Now perhaps that will happen at the beginning of the next Cammy "event", but it just seemed odd to me to shrug it off and go back to sleep.

2. Gets invited to some "party" by a supposed close friend/lover only to have that person act strangely, not spend any time at all with you and then after being told they are being made to do "all kinds of debauched things with clients" you don't even try and check on her just to be sure? I'm not down with any of that.

3. There is no chance I'd leave 2 Female friends/family members passed out drunk in some place that I'm not totally sure is safe. I realise that getting dicked down by Dildo Shaggins could be really appealing, but I'd take care of my friends first.
Perhaps Liv was totally sure they were fine and the door to the room was locked as they left, but if that was the case then probably an idea to just add a line to the story there somewhere about that actually happening so the reader also knows.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
2. Gets invited to some "party" by a supposed close friend/lover only to have that person act strangely, not spend any time at all with you and then after being told they are being made to do "all kinds of debauched things with clients" you don't even try and check on her just to be sure? I'm not down with any of that.

3. There is no chance I'd leave 2 Female friends/family members passed out drunk in some place that I'm not totally sure is safe. I realise that getting dicked down by Dildo Shaggins could be really appealing, but I'd take care of my friends first.
Perhaps Liv was totally sure they were fine and the door to the room was locked as they left, but if that was the case then probably an idea to just add a line to the story there somewhere about that actually happening so the reader also knows.
The friend that invites her is pledging to that sorority, there is nothing Liv can do about it, she isn't part of it.

As for the two that passed out, one of them is also part of it and i'm pretty sure that was her room.

Reactions: BeCe
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes