BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I'm not really on-board with some of recent events.

Just some things really stuck out as strange;

1. Wakes up to missing Cammy, after Cammy having had a fairly unpleasant evening the day before, but then just ignores it and goes back to sleep and then on with her day? Maybe I'm the strange one but to not even send a quick text asking if she [Cammy] is doing ok today? Or something along that line, just seems odd.
If my friend had had a rough day, to the point of needing some consoling, I'd probably be keen to make sure they are ok when I discover them missing the next day.
Now perhaps that will happen at the beginning of the next Cammy "event", but it just seemed odd to me to shrug it off and go back to sleep.

2. Gets invited to some "party" by a supposed close friend/lover only to have that person act strangely, not spend any time at all with you and then after being told they are being made to do "all kinds of debauched things with clients" you don't even try and check on her just to be sure? I'm not down with any of that.

3. There is no chance I'd leave 2 Female friends/family members passed out drunk in some place that I'm not totally sure is safe. I realise that getting dicked down by Dildo Shaggins could be really appealing, but I'd take care of my friends first.
Perhaps Liv was totally sure they were fine and the door to the room was locked as they left, but if that was the case then probably an idea to just add a line to the story there somewhere about that actually happening so the reader also knows.
1. Plot spoiler for next update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. See the previous point, also I'm not sure if it was clear but Aaliyah is a bitch and probably fucking with you. You do look for her but give up and get drunk instead.
3. I think I mentioned it was the room of the short girls sister. Also, I thought it was implied by the presence of professional security that the girls would be safe.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
2. See the previous point, also I'm not sure if it was clear but Aaliyah is a bitch and probably fucking with you. You do look for her but give up and get drunk instead.
3. I think I mentioned it was the room of the short girls sister. Also, I thought it was implied by the presence of professional security that the girls would be safe.
You made the mistake of not rendering a 50x20 foot billboard outside the building which spelled out these plot details in minute detail :LOL:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Just to point out that I'm not trying to complain, just giving some feedback and these points are generally fairly minor and I'm enjoying your story so far otherwise.

1. Fair enough, then its to be expected.

2. I had guessed it wasn't true, but since the reader doesn't yet have the info from the spoiler in 1, the behavior of Kaley earlier in the day and the way Liv reacted to her step-sister being dominated earlier in the timeline I'm sure you can see why it might seem strange that Liv doesn't seem to spend any effort just to make sure her friend is ok and not otherwise being exploited.

3. Again I had guessed that it was intended for them to be fine, but based on what I've seen IRL just having some security and being in the house/room of someone you know doesn't mean much in terms of safety when we know there are "creepy dudes" also in the house and the girls are passed out.
The number of VNs around here that involve people sneaking into girl's bedrooms and doing creepy shit while they sleep should tell us something too I guess.

Anyway as I said, just some feedback, its totally possible I'm just 'reading too much between the lines', so to speak, and being pedantic.

Reactions: EndlessNights

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like Liv and Kaley!
I want everything will be great with Liv and Kaley!

Last edited:

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
The tags says "Futa/Trans"
The patch notes say "Choice to turn into a man or not"
Why the fuck are the Futa and Trans tags attached to each other like this? They are not the same thing.
Does this actually have Futa content or is it Trans content only?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The tags says "Futa/Trans"
The patch notes say "Choice to turn into a man or not"
Why the fuck are the Futa and Trans tags attached to each other like this? They are not the same thing.
Does this actually have Futa content or is it Trans content only?
Futa/trans are linked due to it being a fairly niche fetish and that most people who like one like the other.

The game has a female protagonist who can temporarily change into a trans woman, a muscle chick and a man via injections and a trans (AMAB) character in the early stages of transitioning who can also temporarily transform via the same method.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Futa/trans are linked due to it being a fairly niche fetish and that most people who like one like the other.
>Futa is niche
>People who like futa like trans
Fuck and Doubt
Futa is a best of both world situation
Trans is changing from one to the other
They are not the same thing and Futa is very fucking not Niche.
Have you not been on the internet at all in the past 10 years?

Reactions: Nessiah

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
>Futa is niche
>People who like futa like trans
Fuck and Doubt
Futa is a best of both world situation
Trans is changing from one to the other
They are not the same thing and Futa is very fucking not Niche.
Have you not been on the internet at all in the past 10 years?
Dude, I said fairly niche. Click latest updates, select the futa/trans tag from the filter list and you'll instantly see 206 of the 225 pages disappear.

You can always make a thread in the site feedback section ;)

Reactions: Hordragg

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Dude, I said fairly niche. Click latest updates, select the futa/trans tag from the filter list and you'll instantly see 208 of the 225 pages disappear.
So you're saying that just because not a lot of things have either content, things should be intentionally tagged wrong if they have either of them?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Panacea v0.32.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Panacea [v0.32] [BC] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (286 MB): - - - -

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes