Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
So you're saying that just because not a lot of things have either content, things should be intentionally tagged wrong if they have either of them?
No, that's really not what they're saying. But as the tags are linked already nothing can be done about it. Except making a feature request, as proposed by them. Like this one for instance. That being said:

Citizen, you are in violation of 1.1 and 2.1 of the general rules. Please hold your hands where we can see them and step away from the thread! :p

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So you're saying that just because not a lot of things have either content, things should be intentionally tagged wrong if they have either of them?
The tag is what the tag is. Folks have been arguing for it to be split for ages, but it hasn't happened yet. You're kind of being a jerk about it though. You've been a member here long enough to know how the tagging system works.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Solid update! I'm enjoying the intrigue, as it's developing nicely along. And the family situation is rich with possibility.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Another bloody awful sandbox that is not tagged. Please tag it.
I take issue with calling it a "bloody awful sandbox". Sandbox elements are extremely limited, there is no grind, story is linear and side content easily accessible. I have taken care to avoid the normal criticisms of sandbox games so I have a solid platform to end and start new updates and add side content as I see fit.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I take issue with calling it a "bloody awful sandbox". Sandbox elements are extremely limited, there is no grind, story is linear and side content easily accessible. I have taken care to avoid the normal criticisms of sandbox games so I have a solid platform to end and start new updates and add side content as I see fit.
When is a sandbox not a sandbox? This is definitely one. You cant say you are partially pregnant either.
No grind? If you can repeat the exact same scene then you have grind. You are the dev and it is entirely up to you what you do with your game and it is my right to comment.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
When is a sandbox not a sandbox? This is definitely one. You cant say you are partially pregnant either.
To be fair, I don't see them arguing your point of this being a sandbox. They took offence at your choice of words and explained why or rather what they think they've done well. As to the tag itself, why not simply report your post (the one above or the one from a few weeks back) to signal the mods of your wish to have the tag applied?

No grind? If you can repeat the exact same scene then you have grind.
I respectfully disagree. Being able to repeat certain scenes can hardly be called grinding. As far as I recall it's neither necessary to advance the story nor benefits you in any other way. Seeing as you've been given these answers already I do wonder what your intent is here.

To anyone feeling the need to point out the inherent content grind of sandboxes: the game has a journal with directions since way back (see also 'these' above).

Reactions: Obi_W and KoGa3

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
If this is a sandbox, it's the least sandboxy one I've discovered. You know where to go and what to do and there's no need to do repetitive tasks to build stats/relationships to unlock new scenes.

One plot hiccup I noticed (may have been reported already, haven't read the whole thread) is when Liv and Cammy are outside the sex shop, Cammy admires the poster of the girl being anally drilled and says it's making her horny at the thought of having all her holes filled. Then if Liv goes on the Domme path, Cammy objects immediately to having a finger in the butt.

Reactions: afterlights

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
No grind? If you can repeat the exact same scene then you have grind. You are the dev and it is entirely up to you what you do with your game and it is my right to comment.
Here's a suggestion: If this (for you) so bloody awful freeroam/sandbox game with its incredibly massive grinding disturbs you so badly, you can easily fix it by simply pressing the Ignore this thread button - and poof, this so nasty game is gone for you

Reactions: Dripping

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Here's a suggestion: If this (for you) so bloody awful freeroam/sandbox game with its incredibly massive grinding disturbs you so badly, you can easily fix it by simply pressing the Ignore this thread button - and poof, this so nasty game is gone for you
Your suggestion is worthless like this game when it is not tagged properly in the first place.

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
Is the game supposed to go no further after you seduce Bunny as a man, or get drunk with her as a woman? All that happens now is I work and even though I did all three study parts on the laptop, that has not been crossed off my list of things to do. Is there a bug here or is that where progress stops?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Is the game supposed to go no further after you seduce Bunny as a man, or get drunk with her as a woman? All that happens now is I work and even though I did all three study parts on the laptop, that has not been crossed off my list of things to do. Is there a bug here or is that where progress stops?
Yes, this is the final game content so far. And that the studying does not disappear after the third time is maybe a small bug. The Freeroam part of the game is (at least for now) more of a "hub system" for the VN parts of the game.

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
Yes, this is the final game content so far. And that the studying does not disappear after the third time is maybe a small bug. The Freeroam part of the game is (at least for now) more of a "hub system" for the VN parts of the game.
Thank you for letting me know...I can stop worrying now.

Jan 19, 2020
Hi, I'm stuck in the game and really don't know what to do. I attended the party, and my next (and only obj) is "I should visit mom". I click on the house where mom and dad are, click enter but no one is there, I went through the hourglass hour by hour nothing happens, even waited saturday figuring myb the weekend is needed but nothing. Can someone help please ?

Reactions: PingSHazel

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck in the game and really don't know what to do. I attended the party, and my next (and only obj) is "I should visit mom". I click on the house where mom and dad are, click enter but no one is there, I went through the hourglass hour by hour nothing happens, even waited saturday figuring myb the weekend is needed but nothing. Can someone help please ?
Just tested, works fine. Don't know what your problem is. Attached is a save at the start of the scene, alternatively if you are able to use the console commands type "jump resc" and it will take you to the scene.

Jan 19, 2020
Just tested, works fine. Don't know what your problem is. Attached is a save at the start of the scene, alternatively if you are able to use the console commands type "jump resc" and it will take you to the scene.
I have a 0.32 version, still doesn't work for. Myb I messed up with the patches or smthin, it doesn't matter, I'll just re-download. Thanks for the help tho'.

Sep 22, 2019
Your suggestion is worthless like this game when it is not tagged properly in the first place.
Yeah i agree with you bro, i hate point and click/sandbox games. Would it kill to just put the GODDAMNED tag?
We would just ignore it if they had the proper tags. But cause they don't we loose or time downloading something we don't like so this give me the right to complain

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Yeah i agree with you bro, i hate point and click/sandbox games. Would it kill to just put the GODDAMNED tag?

We would just ignore it if they had the proper tags. But cause they don't we loose or time downloading something we don't like so this give me the right to complain
The point you seem to be missing is this is so unlike most other sandbox games it's not worth the tag. But what do I know?

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes