Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
What is the nature of the [futa/trans] content? Transgender character(s)? Intersex character(s)? Fantasy futa character(s)? Thanks in advance! :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What is the nature of the [futa/trans] content? Transgender character(s)? Intersex character(s)? Fantasy futa character(s)? Thanks in advance! :)
There is 1 transgender character that is transitioning from male to female.

As for the rest they are all using an experimental drug for various ailments and the people behind it have managed to alter it so some doses can alter body part temporarily or even change gender entirely for a couple of hours.

Some of the scenes involve the MC growing a dick or changing gender or some of the other characters growing one.

Transformations are optional and you are usually given a couple of options to choose from.

There are no futa's though. Despite the drug being a fantasy it does try to stay in the realms of realism so it's mainly transgender.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
There is 1 transgender character that is transitioning from male to female.

As for the rest they are all using an experimental drug for various ailments and the people behind it have managed to alter it so some doses can alter body part temporarily or even change gender entirely for a couple of hours.

Some of the scenes involve the MC growing a dick or changing gender or some of the other characters growing one.

Transformations are optional and you are usually given a couple of options to choose from.
Thank you very much!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Panacea [v0.4] BC

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.02 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 335 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 318 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I miss Cammy's content in these recent updates. for me, the content of JJ in this update was unnecessary
The JJ stuff was to establish further changes to Liv, hinting that she no longer needs CVD for some transformation. I suppose I could have done it some other way but this fight was set up a while ago and I wanted to wrap it up. Cammy features prominently in the next update.

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
BeCe, are you suggesting that Liv will be muscular girl? or she could transform at her will to muscular or change her sizes.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
You will really need to explain how you managed to get "read the front page" from "read the page you posted on" because they are 2 entirely different things.
Not the same guy, but you can totally read the front page and make a post from it... You don't need to be on the last page of the forum to make a post to it.

Reactions: bonerland
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes