cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Hey lemonfreak, thanks so much for the reply! I was actually hoping for something a little more discrete than putting my bank account or credit card into a website or program. I guess it's a weird idiosyncrasy of mine. I'd appreciate any suggestions you have 'cause there's some people I'd enjoy supporting.

Many thanks.
How about using a reloadable prepaid card? PayPal accepts those.

Reactions: afterlights

Ironrifle

Feb 20, 2018
There will be that option for some planned scenes and a sub ending eventually. But the MC is basically a dom who sometimes switches (if you choose to) for most of the story.
Well I can only say its a shame with your graphic and this story it would be interesting but it is only my opinion :) anyway GL and maybe next moth you will get another patreon.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Panacea [v0.41] BC

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.09 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.07 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 362 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 345 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
This is an awesome game. Beautiful and charismatic MC. She's strong and goes after what she wants. But without losing her caring and sweet side. She's a dom I love to see.
Fantastic renders and sex scenes, the writing is actually so interesting that I sometimes forget about the erotic scenes and keep focused on the plot, and this is always a win for me.
As characters go, I love most of them, they are unique, interesting (some more than others, ofc) and FFS Cammy is the sweetest thing ever. Just... let me find a way to be in a proper relationship with her, I want to marry that girl. Especially after the last update, there's no one else I want more.
The body transformations are a really nice touch, and I'm glad that I can avoid/refuse the gender swap ones, or some others I wouldn't like.
As far it goes, this is one of the best VN games I'm playing, and can't wait for more.

5 Stars.

Reactions: BeCe

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
B knows I love his stuff by now, been a fan since Occultus but this just hits all the right notes.

I had a feeling from day 1 Cammy would grow to be my top girl and ever time she appears she gets more and more adorable.

Since her character growth started on the emotional side and she started opening up more, she's been a fantastic character to watch grow. Her and Liv do make an awesome couple and it looks like that may be an option in the future.

Aside from that I did have a feeling earlier events and little hints were foreshadowing who her mother was.

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
B knows I love his stuff by now, been a fan since Occultus but this just hits all the right notes.

I had a feeling from day 1 Cammy would grow to be my top girl and ever time she appears she gets more and more adorable.

Since her character growth started on the emotional side and she started opening up more, she's been a fantastic character to watch grow. Her and Liv do make an awesome couple and it looks like that may be an option in the future.

Aside from that I did have a feeling earlier events and little hints were foreshadowing who her mother was.
Right? Cammy after her dad's visit, when she started showing more of her emotional side, plus this last update has easily won my heart. And the ring. They are the most adorable couple. And I really hope to strengthen even more those bounds at some point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Well fuck me. I don't usually play games with female MC (I know, a bit narrow minded), but I love this game. It is so freakin' hot!

Reactions: BeCe
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes