lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well fuck me. I don't usually play games with female MC (I know, a bit narrow minded), but I love this game. It is so freakin' hot!
Whereas I, when playing games a with third person view, always choose a female MC when given the option. If I'm going to be staring at my character's arse the whole time it might as well be one that's nice to look at ;)

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Whereas I, when playing games a with third person view, always choose a female MC when given the option. If I'm going to be staring at my character's arse the whole time it might as well be one that's nice to look at ;)
Oh shit, Lemonfreak, I meant erotic games such as these. I would certainly never play an ordinary game like Skyrim/Fallout etc ac a male MC, for the same reason you just mentioned. No, but in these types of games I go for immersion and I dislike the idea of playing a female character being fucked by a man, just doesn't sit right with me. A purely lesbian game: no problem.

Reactions: BeCe and Avakao

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
next update:

December Schedule

Panacea 0.42 -

$20 Patrons - Monday 21st December 12:00pm GMT

$10 Patrons - Thursday 24th December 12:00pm GMT

$5 Patrons - Monday 28th December 12:00pm GMT

$1 Patrons - Thursday 31st December 12:00pm GMT

Christmas special render series -

Tuesday 25th December 12:00pm GMT

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.41 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: BeCe

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Oh shit, Lemonfreak, I meant erotic games such as these. I would certainly never play an ordinary game like Skyrim/Fallout etc ac a male MC, for the same reason you just mentioned. No, but in these types of games I go for immersion and I dislike the idea of playing a female character being fucked by a man, just doesn't sit right with me. A purely lesbian game: no problem.
I knew what you meant ;)

I do the opposite, never immersing myself in the characters at all as it makes it much easier to have them do things which are out of my comfort zone. Take Fetish Locator which you are clearly familiar with, I have zero interest in all the piss play and, if I were immersed in Mike's story I would skip it all; as I'm not it's actually my canon route.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
No, first crushes don't lend themselves to successful long-term relationships; I would be disappointed if BC copped out that way
In my opinion, the first relationship is the most romantic!
As for me: In the game, I always choose the MC's romance relationship with someone (I choose at the beginning of the game). Since this is a romance relationship, it must be strong! (with one person until the end of the game).
I chose romance relationship with Kaley!

Last edited:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
In my opinion, the first relationship is the most romantic!
As for me: In the game, I always choose the MC's romance relationship with someone (I choose at the beginning of the game). Since this is a romance relationship, it must be strong! (with one person until the end of the game).
I chose romance relationship with Kaley!
(Plus): It would be great if could choose who will romance with!
(For example, I would choose Kaley; and who like other girls would- choose them)

Last edited:

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
(Plus): It would be great if could choose who Liv will romance with!
(For example, I would choose Kaley; and who like other girls would choose them)
I totally get you, and usually, I'm always in favor of Best friends to lovers. But this time around, if we can choose a romantic route at some point it has to be Cammy for me. Until now, she was the only one that showed real interest and emotional support for Liv. And I think they as a couple is adorable.

Reactions: BeCe

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I totally get you, and usually, I'm always in favor of Best friends to lovers. But this time around, if we can choose a romantic route at some point it has to be Cammy for me. Until now, she was the only one that showed real interest and emotional support for Liv. And I think they as a couple is adorable.
I think all of the obvious options (Kaley, Cammy, JJ, etc) are excellent choices, but I'm fimly in camp stepsis. Frisson of forbidden, very kinky, cute ... perfect choice.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
i hope this will be lesbian only, no mans at all :KEK: i now futa is half man but still does man really look likes a girl? :cautious:, i prefer calling she not he

Reactions: Warphorror
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes