Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Is futa transformation avoidable? If so, this seems pretty good. And don't add male characters please!

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
will we see this character again since you named her? Zuri BeCe
Yes!
Is futa transformation avoidable? If so, this seems pretty good. And don't add male characters please!
Yes! Making every effort to ensure all dick is avoidable futa or male for those who want it. If I have fucked up and you are somehow forced into it, let me know and I'll correct it.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Not the same guy, but you can totally read the front page and make a post from it... You don't need to be on the last page of the forum to make a post to it.
True, but by default, the posts here are in chronological order. Therefore, if you read just the last couple of pages in the thread, you can determine the common issues or questions, like the one that bonerland was asking. The annoyance with the question was that it was literally answered just a few posts before their question was posted.

Spirel

Jun 12, 2020
i love the game just wish it updated with more content or sooner updates. but it good enough that waiting isnt to bad.

lynch88

Mar 19, 2019
Could you please tell me if the game contains any animation? From the Changelog I only see images.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I can't recall any animation. Where it lacks there it makes up with plenty sex scenes.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
True, but by default, the posts here are in chronological order. Therefore, if you read just the last couple of pages in the thread, you can determine the common issues or questions, like the one that bonerland was asking. The annoyance with the question was that it was literally answered just a few posts before their question was posted.
Oh no, after clicking on the link in the new games page I read the first page and not seeing an answer to the question, I thought I get some clarification instead of wading through a dozen pages, stop me before I kill again!

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
i love the game just wish it updated with more content or sooner updates. but it good enough that waiting isnt to bad.
I do exactly one update every month without fail since starting. And I do as much as my free time will allow, so help promote the shit out of my game so I can make more money doing this and deliver more content every month!
Could you please tell me if the game contains any animation? From the Changelog I only see images.
There are none, again, an issue of available time and budget. I don't like the look of the simple loops you often find and would want lengthier and more interesting animations with accompanying sound. And I just can't justify it right now.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Oh no, after clicking on the link in the new games page I read the first page and not seeing an answer to the question, I thought I get some clarification instead of wading through a dozen pages, stop me before I kill again!
Wow, didn't realize it would be so hard to read the last couple of pages or use the search feature. Don't need to read the whole thread.

Sorry if this seems a bit like an attack. It's just that your question tends to get asked a lot, sometimes on the same page in the thread. For some of the people that have been following this thread for a while, it gets annoying seeing the same question over and over. Doesn't help that on some other threads, the common issues or answers to questions can be highlighted in bold on the first page and people will still ask the same questions.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
You can literaly use the search feature in the top right corner to search this thread.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Wow, didn't realize it would be so hard to read the last couple of pages or use the search feature. Don't need to read the whole thread.

Sorry if this seems a bit like an attack. It's just that your question tends to get asked a lot, sometimes on the same page in the thread. For some of the people that have been following this thread for a while, it gets annoying seeing the same question over and over. Doesn't help that on some other threads, the common issues or answers to questions can be highlighted in bold on the first page and people will still ask the same questions.
Of course it seems like an attack, I’ve had 5 guys butt in and give an unfunny smart ass response no one asked for rather than just say yes, ironically clogging up the board to complain about about people clogging up the board.

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
next update schedule:

November Schedule
Panacea 0.41 -
$20 Patrons - Saturday 21st November 12:00pm GMT
$10 Patrons - Tuesday 24th November 12:00pm GMT
$5 Patrons - Saturday 28th November 12:00pm GMT
$1 Patrons - Tuesday 1st December 12:00pm GMT
November special render series -
All Patrons - Thursday 26th November 12:00pm GMT

Apr 7, 2019
Paypal only requires a bank account, no credit card required o_O
Hey lemonfreak, thanks so much for the reply! I was actually hoping for something a little more discrete than putting my bank account or credit card into a website or program. I guess it's a weird idiosyncrasy of mine. I'd appreciate any suggestions you have 'cause there's some people I'd enjoy supporting.

Many thanks.

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes