4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
men want girlfriends. and by this I mean men want girl and friend.

girl = otome, virgin, not a woman, and DEFINITELY NOT A SINGLE MOTHER
friend = no transactions. the biggest enemy of friendships is money. single mothers are a transaction by default because of the children that aren't the man's.

so no, there is only one place where single mothers belong. the streets.

Reactions: SpareJam

G3nn_ji

Mar 27, 2019
I feel legitimately betrayed by this game. It started off great, loved the setting, the characters, then they fucking wallop you with a one two combo out of nowhere that just made me feel like shit emotionally. Sure, it's my fault for having BPD and getting TOO invested emotionally in games I guess, but beating you up like that, then basically being like
"Alright, so you had one sex scene, then another one, now get fucked, aaaand final chapter. THE END!"
You can't pull a scene like that that makes a player actively feel horrible, where both people threaten to leave, and then just end the game shortly thereafter, especially when there's basically any sex.
I liked the game up to that point, I wish it would have been a LOT longer, and that it would have more characters, but with how everything went down, I just legitimately feel upset. I don't even know what else to say.

Reactions: Skerv
4.40 star(s) 12 Votes