4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Aquapaulo

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2022
CH3's taking longer than planned because I'm helping out with Monsterbox's game "In Heat", however every week there's still progress even if slow. CH2 was like 700 lines of writing and CH3 is like 1700 and counting, so thank you for your patience!

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
CH3's taking longer than planned because I'm helping out with Monsterbox's game "In Heat", however every week there's still progress even if slow. CH2 was like 700 lines of writing and CH3 is like 1700 and counting, so thank you for your patience!
How about that fantasy game? Any previews.

Aquapaulo

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2022
How about that fantasy game? Any previews.
I posted an april fools joke announcement for a fantasy idea actually, though it is still something I've been concepting and writing idea drafts for. FPO1yGKXsAk0wOu.png

I may switch from ren'py to UE4, but this means taking a break after the first game's done to learn UE4 and rest my wrist and neck.
Hopefully (and I'm not promising anything here, but hopefully) the transfer to UE4 mixed with my Blender knowledge might mean both videogame elements and live2d-like animated CGs will be possible!

But again, may scale that scope back if needed, don't want to get overwork injuries again.

lamonnan

May 3, 2020
at itch.io it said "chapter 3 of pandemommyum has just released ! and with it, the story is complete!" so it only has 3 chapters unless there is a plan for DLC

Aquapaulo

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2022
I have more moms planned but I wanna switch to animated CGs if possible, and the story felt fine to stop here so the first game ends at this point. A mom from the second game's been introduced already in chapter 3!
Second game's gonna get more ridiculous anyways from what I have planned so it's best that this whole harem's origin is more mild in tone and its own complete story.

As for when a sequel's out and in regards to the fantasy spinoff, I'm currently working on a new different game that'll hopefully give me the boost I need to to tackle bigger stuff.

The fantasy spinoff for example is the one that risks taking the most time if I really go through with it not being another visual novel, as it means essentially making a full game in a new engine. So that fantasy one won't likely happen unless pandemommyum, its eventual sequel or this new game get popular enough.

If you wanna see more pandemommyum tho, there's already an extra chapter as a crossover called "Late Night Delivery 2: Pandemommyum"! It takes place after chapter 3.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
You don't know how happy and relieved I am that this isn't, ***for once***, incest.

Just a good old MILF harem, just like God envisioned.

Shame the MC is a bit of a cigarette, though. But hey, I'll take it. Considering everything else is incest, this might be one of the last vestiges of actual cultural degeneracy left on this website.

Brannsar2

Oct 14, 2021
So OP says 3.3, downloads are all labeled 3.0? Guessing it doesnt matter since it appears all recent posts are requesting 3.0 update. Just curious if there is a updated/final/patched version im missing or its just a typo or something.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Not gonna lie. I just picked this up and laughed my ass off through the whole 'reveal' to the two children.
Really looking forward to more and hoping it keeps the light humor in the story.

That comment about 'room for two' underneath the desk makes me super hopeful there's a 'hidden blowjob' scene coming eventually. Under the desk or table/behind the counter while someone else is in the room is my number one fetish behind shortstacks. Which Kaori hit quite nicely.

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This game is just great and i like the anime style. And very entertaining story....i really enjoyed it.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes