4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
if in doubt, copy the attached file that unlocks the gallery
Idk I know the gallery unlocker files are in renpy\common but no matter what I do, copying the files in whatever location the gallery won't show a damn thing. I downloaded the version from OP btw
1635431191978.png

Reactions: Lex3rd2

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
WHo can tell me which one is unofficial port?
I cant tell any difference. "*" is missing.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
if you go to the first page and click on the Twitter logo it will take you the dev’s Twitter. They state that chapter 3 is halfway done.
i folowed the ichtio link from the first page and it was one to a message from 5 month ago ^^

Aquapaulo

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2022
Yup, chapter 3's basically halfway done like it was said here! I've been posting weekly devlogs but essentially the scope of it has been larger than the last 2 chapters in terms of number of CGs for example. Chapter 3 wraps the story up so it felt I needed more care put into it.

Also while we're at it, if you got any ideas for new moms in potential sequels do tell!

Reactions: Gabaw

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Yup, chapter 3's basically halfway done like it was said here! I've been posting weekly devlogs but essentially the scope of it has been larger than the last 2 chapters in terms of number of CGs for example. Chapter 3 wraps the story up so it felt I needed more care put into it.

Also while we're at it, if you got any ideas for new moms in potential sequels do tell!
Hmm how about a fantasy setting?
You go for some dark elf mom who dislikes humans but she made good friends with you, a retired female warrior (With abs! Think of her as a barbarian) whose son does not want to follows on her footsteps but she likes MC´s interest in it and a hot grandma mage whose MILF daughter distanced from because of her obsession with research (Her daughter could be a side character)

If that's too fantastical and you rather a contemporary setting, how about these:
An spy mom who has made you her target and so she constantly stalks you, some politician mom who you helped win her election and finally an emotionless mom who barely smiles because her daughter´s custody is on her ex husband.

But I'm sure you will deliver quality moms. Makoto was already one of my favorite MILFs.

Aquapaulo

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2022
Hmm how about a fantasy setting?
You go for some dark elf mom who dislikes humans but she made good friends with you, a retired female warrior (With abs! Think of her as a barbarian) whose son does not want to follows on her footsteps but she likes MC´s interest in it and a hot grandma mage whose MILF daughter distanced from because of her obsession with research (Her daughter could be a side character)

If that's too fantastical and you rather a contemporary setting, how about these:
An spy mom who has made you her target and so she constantly stalks you, some politician mom who you helped win her election and finally an emotionless mom who barely smiles because her daughter´s custody is on her ex husband.

But I'm sure you will deliver quality moms. Makoto was already one of my favorite MILFs.
Those are honestly all amazing ideas, specially the fantasy idea. I'll definitely keep these in a draft script to develop further, they're all good prompts so thank you a lot!

I'm glad to hear Makoto's popular, I took great care with writing her and I love she's been getting praised in general. I actually didn't think the visual novel would get as much praise despite being this short, so thanks a lot overall.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Those are honestly all amazing ideas, specially the fantasy idea. I'll definitely keep these in a draft script to develop further, they're all good prompts so thank you a lot!

I'm glad to hear Makoto's popular, I took great care with writing her and I love she's been getting praised in general. I actually didn't think the visual novel would get as much praise despite being this short, so thanks a lot overall.
Well tanned tomboy and MILF is a hell of a combo. Also its rare to see girls with a harem fetish. There was no way she wasnt gonna tick at least one box for anyone.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes