4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Presumably most husbands of single moms are fathers, which means they have a hard-capped life expectancy of 18 years after the birth of their first son.
That is the issue. This MC is about or close to the Mothers age. So the term "MILF" in this game doesn't have the same impact as it would if the MC was 18-22....after all the MC here could be the father or step-dad. If the age difference was enough that SHE could be MC's mother then it has the impact/effect!!!

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
That was nice. Makoto is a good tomboy and Daichi is a good son.
Game has potential, looking forward for chapter 2 which is apparently ready.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

B]Here is the Italian translation
of Pandemommyum [v0.2.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Pandemommyum [v0.2.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Pandemommyum [v1.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Pandemommyum [v1.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw and JhonSL20

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Not gonna lie, I was a little weirded out about the friend being very accepting of you making the moves on his mom 0__o
Also if the artist gets the chance, they might wanna adjust the head and hand sizes (for the standing art); they're a bit small for the rest of the anatomy

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Not gonna lie, I was a little weirded out about the friend being very accepting of you making the moves on his mom 0__o
Also if the artist gets the chance, they might wanna adjust the head and hand sizes (for the standing art); they're a bit small for the rest of the anatomy
Eh?
For one he has known MC for like 2 years as he shows he likes him and on the other you would want your mom to be happy if she has been raising you all by herself.
Maybe playing too many "son wanna fuck his mom" games have warped your worldview a little :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: ben akeba

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Definitely will be keeping an eye on this. Hope it goes places. Makoto is absolutely my speed. Short hair and tanned skin. Mmm mmm good.

Sep 22, 2020
definelly will keep playing this one, it justs bugs me out that our MC is like, 30, on my "personal cannon", he an 22~24 dude who just got his job after graduating, having an 33y old dude calling an women on his age range milf is kinda weird, but despite that the quality and speed is amazing

Reactions: acondo

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
I posted this earlier but chapter 2 is out now if there is someone kind enough to post it here.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
That is the issue. This MC is about or close to the Mothers age. So the term "MILF" in this game doesn't have the same impact as it would if the MC was 18-22....after all the MC here could be the father or step-dad. If the age difference was enough that SHE could be MC's mother then it has the impact/effect!!!
For once, I'm glad to have a H Game starred by a adult men that isn't a creep acting on teenage girls.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes