4.40 star(s) 12 Votes
Sep 22, 2020
For once, I'm glad to have a H Game starred by a adult men that isn't a creep acting on teenage girls.
yeah, i know what you mean, i also don't like these H games where you're an old dude creeping on teens, such as the "bald bastard" type, but him being like, 33yo is a little off for me, i take him as an 25~27yo, to be a little more on my own age range so i could connect some more with the MC

Reactions: acondo

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'm just going to come out and say it. It would have been better if it was her own young(18year old) "Tenant" who's game she found and who she convinced in having his own harem to include HER!!!
This mommyefer out here spittin' facts!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That's a interesting twist. Having a milf initiate the MC into getting a harem. I haven't played this game yet but that's an unique storyline that doesn't happen that often, atleast from my experience. Also she's gorgeous as hell so I'm excited to try this game out now that I've come across it.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
yeah. do you know any games like that? in which a horny milf tries to seduce a male youngster?
Milfy city is one. I'm sure there may be a few (but just a few) more. Most games it is the young boy trying to seduce,Manipulate or Blackmails the MILF/Cougar into being with him. That is sad since in reality it is the MILF/Cougar that chases/captures the boy and gets him in her bed. There is also a lacking of games where the MILF is still married. When again in reality there are probably a lot of lonely married MILF's out there having sex with neighborhood 18 year old, a friend of their son or even in some cases yes her own son right underneath her husbands nose.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
very nice game. I hope it gets much longer. Thanks
This game will only have one remaining chapter which the dev alleged to be bigger in scope compared to chapter 1&2 but these arent particularly long so dont expect much.
Then they plan a sequel (No idea if direct or indirect) and then some new setting in the same series.

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
While I greatly enjoy this game, I really wish we would get more than the three chapters that the dev has decided to do. I feel like we are just starting this story at this point and even if chapter 3 is larger than one and two combined, it will seem too short.

Reactions: Henryhyde

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Downloaded the upgrade, clicked load and then my Saved file and ended up with an Exception error. Hooray! :( If I Ignore then the game starts from the beginning. My Quick save does the same.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Downloaded the upgrade, clicked load and then my Saved file and ended up with an Exception error. Hooray! :( If I Ignore then the game starts from the beginning. My Quick save does the same.
Just enable skip unseen text and skip away.
Shouldn't take more than 2-3 min to reach chapter 2.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

B]Here is the Italian translation
of Pandemommyum [v0.2.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Pandemommyum [v0.2.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Pandemommyum [v1.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Pandemommyum [v1.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

UPDATE Updated: 2021-10-11
new translation

Gallery Unlocker

Reactions: Gabaw and Xtmr61
4.40 star(s) 12 Votes