3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
There is a bug in the pool if I try to swim, it just changes the time and cracked.

I have all scenes except the scenes of nancy's pool and the president wants it for someone

Last edited:

hurakan

I need Korean-English translator. 한영 번역가 구함
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
There is a bug in the pool if I try to swim, it just changes the time and cracked.

I have all scenes except the scenes of nancy's pool and the president wants it for someone
bug ill try fix it

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
bug ill try fix it
If you allow me a few tips, I would eliminate the last speed in the scenes and reduce the number of iterations necessary to obtain the scenes, in the end it has become a bit heavy, I had to spend an hour to get the animations of the gym, mom and store.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I completed the school quest. Still can't do much with the swimming, no matter how many times I go to the gym.

Aug 31, 2017
I really like the style. However story is escalating very and personaly i didnt have any connection with characters (they seem empty). Maybe developer wants to show sex scenes only. In this case I dont blame it. And English leads much to be desired. Maybe you should fine someone who would fix lines in the game. That's my small feedback

Reactions: hurakan

hurakan

I need Korean-English translator. 한영 번역가 구함
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
I really like the style. However story is escalating very and personaly i didnt have any connection with characters (they seem empty). Maybe developer wants to show sex scenes only. In this case I dont blame it. And English leads much to be desired. Maybe you should fine someone who would fix lines in the game. That's my small feedback
I know my english is not good.
1.1.6main update is story, but maybe not good.
This game almost test. How do this using or how to play
So character is empty.

Now character's narrative is not in the present plan.(History of Characters, etc.)

Thankyou feedback.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thejarv
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes