3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
If anyone is still having errors try extracting it try using WinRAR and Korean Name Encoding...

Using WinRAR to extract it...
- Double click the .rar file to open it
- WinRar should open with the files to be extracted
- In WinRAR go to Options > Name Encoding (or Press CTRL+E)
- Then select "949 (ANSI/OEM - Korean)" and click "Extract To"
- Then select a location to extract it to, or simply press 'OK' to start extracting in the current location
- That's all. Run it with Game.exe, and the game should be playable without errors

The same method works for Japanese games if there are errors because file names are not correct when extracting.
- Just use 932 Japanese Name Encoding instead to extract

hurakan

I need Korean-English translator. 한영 번역가 구함
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
If anyone is still having errors try extracting it try using WinRAR and Korean Name Encoding...

- Then select a location to extract it to, or simply press 'OK' to start extracting in the current location
- That's all. Run it with Game.exe, and the game should be playable without errors

The same method works for Japanese games if there are errors because file names are not correct when extracting.
your my hero!

Feb 26, 2019

Got damn, good sir. Hats off! :cool:

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I would recommend waiting for a later release, it's full of bugs (the glory hole, the trashes, etc).

Reactions: hurakan

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
I would recommend waiting for a later release, it's full of bugs (the glory hole, the trashes, etc).
Talk me bugs here or my patron ;) or Dis cord

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Talk me bugs here or my patron ;) or Dis cord
Trashes: I started the quest with the cleaner outside of school in the evening (or night). I could see trashes everywhere but it was impossible to pick them up.
Glory hole: the place where you can put your d*ck in. Nothing happened even though the girl was horny on the other side.
Mom: in the kitchen and the living room at the same time.
The game is promising, but I'll wait 2 or 3 updates before downloading it again ;)

Reactions: hurakan

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Trashes: I started the quest with the cleaner outside of school in the evening (or night). I could see trashes everywhere but it was impossible to pick them up.
Glory hole: the place where you can put your d*ck in. Nothing happened even though the girl was horny on the other side.
The game is promising, but I'll wait 2 or 3 updates before downloading it again ;)
Bug Glory hole is in school toilet, gym toilet?

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
if You means is next door, that is not hole .that is door viewer

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes