3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I copied a momapron file from the character folder and renamed it to get past the missing image it worked obviously it wasn't the intended image but it let me carry on playing but as soon as I talked to the next character her image was missing too its possible that a whole bunch of files are missing from the pictures directory. I downloaded from the mega link I'm checking now if the other file hosts are broken but they all look the same filesize.
Seems that they are all the same.

Last edited:

hurakan

I need Korean-English translator. 한영 번역가 구함
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
I copied a momapron file from the character folder and renamed it to get past the missing image it worked obviously it wasn't the intended image but it let me carry on playing but as soon as I talked to the next character her image was missing too its possible that a whole bunch of files are missing from the pictures directory. I downloaded from the mega link I'm checking now if the other file hosts are broken but they all look the same filesize.
Seems that they are all the same.
Hey, love to give it a try when I don't have to jump through hoops to get stuff to load.
I am getting below error when I am playing tutorial. View attachment 908521
same problem for me

View attachment 908485 View attachment 908488
changing name encoding is doesnt help. Region country,s too.
try
https://f95zone.to/threads/pandora.66917/

J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
kinda remind me of never saint, nothing to complain except hoping your art will be improved over time.
I agree on that point, part of the great thing about F95 is that you get to see these games emerge and develop over time. Give it some time and TLC and this could really be something.

One thing that this game definitely has is a little bit of it's own unique art style, which after the 1 millionth DAZ3d asset flip or Koikatu clone is a little refreshing.

On another note: RPGM seems to be a pretty polarising platform. Some people absolutely hate it, some people seem to not mind it too much.

Personally I am not too fussed, as long as the content is there.

Reactions: naoc and hurakan

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I agree on that point, part of the great thing about F95 is that you get to see these games emerge and develop over time. Give it some time and TLC and this could really be something.

One thing that this game definitely has is a little bit of it's own unique art style, which after the 1 millionth DAZ3d asset flip or Koikatu clone is a little refreshing.

On another note: RPGM seems to be a pretty polarising platform. Some people absolutely hate it, some people seem to not mind it too much.

Personally I am not too fussed, as long as the content is there.
I agree, RPGM sometime would be a little annoying if you had to go grinding just to complete some quest or too little content to consider it was worth to play with but at the same time would be fun after so many simple Ren Py type of clicking games. And I find 2D always look more interesting than 3D, even though 3D models look very sexy and hot I would still love 2D style where you had to do all the drawing thus creating difference art style compare to just found the asset on some free site to use (to the point I swear I saw the same model similar to other game at least 60 times now)
Does not mean I don't like 3D games tho but 2D need the same love and support too

Reactions: naoc and hurakan

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
love the art. so this game is almost finished? is there going to be prego content at some point? at least an ending?

Reactions: hurakan

kildar

Apr 24, 2017
Game is unplayable for me, the quests keep going off in the wrong order.
I'm currently stuck in the gym looking for the president, but she's not there at all.

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
I'm currently stuck in the gym looking for the president, but she's not there at all.
you day night?

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Picture pls
Or
Check Qeast

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
If you tell me the problem or weakness of the game, I'll fix it

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I managed to finish all the content available the animated scenes are really nice. The world building and English needs a little polish but the main problem the game has is that quest flags that should be one time events end up being repeatable and can lead to softlocks and inconsistencies here are a couple that I have found
- If you don't finish all the second days quests and go back to sleep the second days quests restart, you can play through the day normally but when you are told to go to the gym it is completely empty and trying to leave tells you to go talk to the president trapping you in the gym.
- If you ask Nancy to follow you in the classroom then walk into the bathroom after seeing the gloryhole blowjob scene then leave again it will repeat the scene of both characters blushing not game breaking in itself but obviously isn't intended if you go back to the classroom after doing that Nancy is still following you but there is anouther Nancy walking around the classroom
-If you ask Nancy to follow you then go home and sleep she will still be following you after you wake up this allows you to sequence break the hungry quest and finish it without going to get Nancy from her apartment after doing that if you try to leave to go to school it tells you "did you forget something look at the quest" it still wants you to go call Nancy but if you go interact with her door it says locked come back later softlocking you in the apartment building.

Reactions: hurakan
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes