3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The new content was very hot, but still need lot of polishing in gameplay and dialogues. Still got some bugs like some people have reported so I hope the next bugfix will fix the problem
Ps: MC mother need some love to so hopefully to have some event with her in the future

Reactions: hurakan

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Definatedly game with promise annd worth keeping eye on updates.
With more content and hopefully tad bit longer scenes, this might come one of top games.

hurakan

I need Korean-English translator. 한영 번역가 구함
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
how do i pass the quest of the library?
maybe you saw a library scene before Library Quest of the teacher.
if you go outside, mark say "We're done. Let's go home."
so you clear quest

joinchi

Sep 17, 2020
the quest of the library? bug...I have seen this scene before. This task cannot be eliminated. How to complete it?

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
the quest of the library? bug...I have seen this scene before. This task cannot be eliminated. How to complete it?
maybe you saw a library scene before Library Quest of the teacher.
if you go outside, mark say "We're done. Let's go home."
so you clear quest

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
I'll relese1.1.4bugfix

tharad

Nov 11, 2017
i used blanket on desk and got all 3 under desk scence. I got SM teacher scence but quest "look around school: talk to teacher not dissappeer ". Is there any scence about teacher?

Last edited:

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I got SM teacher scence but quest "look around school: talk to teacher not dissappeer ". Is there any scence about teacher? and i cant give blanket to nancy when she cold too.
In school there are couple scenes, 2 gloryhole scenes at mens toilet in school and womens toilet at shool gym, art class, broadcast, computerclass.
And no i dont think that you can give blanket in current version.

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
i used blanket on desk and got all 3 under desk scence. I got SM teacher scence but quest "look around school: talk to teacher not dissappeer ". Is there any scence about teacher?
Maybe bug, theacher scene is That's all.

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
In school there are couple scenes, 2 gloryhole scenes at mens toilet in school and womens toilet at shool gym, art class, broadcast, computerclass.
And no i dont think that you can give blanket in current version.
The seat next to you is Nancy. You can use a blanket to desk for Nancy

XDragooonx

Aug 28, 2018
Having issues with joiplaysr playing animations. Some can't find .web or something. WOULD it be possible for an apk?

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Having issues with joiplaysr playing animations. Some can't find .web or something. WOULD it be possible for an apk?
have a plan, but I don't know what's going to happen

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The swimming minigame was very lagging and impossible to win even after I have completing the gym training, not just that but I don't know how to trigger the store event or anyway to find the police girl

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
The swimming minigame was very lagging and impossible to win even after I have completing the gym training, not just that but I don't know how to trigger the store event or anyway to find the police girl
easy swim is just Press the button quickly with both fingers of both hands. like JoJo rush
and president advises, "if you want more fast, go to play gym game. "
phsswhngwwy.gif

store event
you'll have found a poster outside. check it
캡처.PNG

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Report like your dick falls off, this changes nothing about that the game is effing horrible!
Most bugs have been fixed. I put an update ask in the f95 zone, so please wait.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes