3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
27item H movie scene, 5picture item
What scenes, i got the three pool scenes, computer room, gym teacher, the volleyball team gangbang, two glory holes, three peek scenes for the childhood friend, the nurse one, the library one, 4 for the stores. where the others?

hurakan

I need Korean-English translator. 한영 번역가 구함
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
What scenes, i got the three pool scenes, computer room, gym teacher, the volleyball team gangbang, two glory holes, three peek scenes for the childhood friend, the nurse one, the library one, 4 for the stores. where the others?
Bet 100 G on the Gambler next to the store and win.
Nancy sit is cold, buy the warm thing and put it on her desk for my desk mate

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Maybe you got two broadcasting room scenes, too.

Shade0504

Aug 4, 2020
if you enter the toilet from men's side at the gym somehow you'll be teleported to the girls side. I thought it was a feature at first but the when you try to get out the dialogue "this is girl's bathroom...." pop out endlessly and there's nothing you can do about it except restart the game & load your file.

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
if you enter the toilet from men's side at the gym somehow you'll be teleported to the girls side. I thought it was a feature at first but the when you try to get out the dialogue "this is girl's bathroom...." pop out endlessly and there's nothing you can do about it except restart the game & load your file.
1.1.4 Bug fixes have been announced, but have not been updated yet.
go to my site and download it.

adseasd

Oct 27, 2017
How do you trigger the store scene? I've been working in the store and nothing seems to be happening

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes