3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

乃คяdaK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2018
I read at the beginning of the post that there were issues with image links. Are they ok now? In case I make a translation in Italian.

sorry for my English but I use a translator

Reactions: hurakan

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Good game! It definitely needs some spellchecking and grammar fixes (lol I love waking up in the 'moning'), but otherwise pretty good. Definitely pretty light on the story, but not all games need to be super story rich.

Also, easy to avoid bug, but I thought I'd mention it: If you do the Threesome in the warehouse, then talk to the President later, you might get locked in the gym. It will say you have to go to the warehouse, but the icon where the scene happens isn't there, and you're basically trapped. Easy solution is just don't talk to her twice.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The new update seem to be a bit better than the previous version, old saves not work so had to start a new game again. I think you really need someone good with English to help with the grammars, story writing and dialogues. Maybe he don't need to be fluent with the language but it would help your project a lot more than now
Beside that the new sex event was very great, the animation look very smooth and more polished than before so it was the best part of the game

hurakan

I need Korean-English translator. 한영 번역가 구함
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
I read at the beginning of the post that there were issues with image links. Are they ok now? In case I make a translation in Italian.

sorry for my English but I use a translator
Bug Picture pls

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
The new update seem to be a bit better than the previous version, old saves not work so had to start a new game again. I think you really need someone good with English to help with the grammars, story writing and dialogues. Maybe he don't need to be fluent with the language but it would help your project a lot more than now
Beside that the new sex event was very great, the animation look very smooth and more polished than before so it was the best part of the game
Well, i need study more english like your think.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Pandora [v1.1.5 Bugfix] [Hurakan] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 855 MB / 153 MB - pandora1.1.5bug_fix_pc-crunched.7z
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 898 MB / 185 MB - pandora1.1.5bug_fix_linux-crunched.7z
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 990 MB / 252 MB - pandora1.1.5bug_fix_mac-crunched.7z

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UltraFast adult games compressor v1.3.1 (megalol@f95zone)

Last edited:

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Good game! It definitely needs some spellchecking and grammar fixes (lol I love waking up in the 'moning'), but otherwise pretty good. Definitely pretty light on the story, but not all games need to be super story rich.

Also, easy to avoid bug, but I thought I'd mention it: If you do the Threesome in the warehouse, then talk to the President later, you might get locked in the gym. It will say you have to go to the warehouse, but the icon where the scene happens isn't there, and you're basically trapped. Easy solution is just don't talk to her twice.
"then talk to the President later, you might get locked in the gym. " i can't see this bug. but I'll make not locked

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
"then talk to the President later, you might get locked in the gym. " i can't see this bug. but I'll make not locked
What happened was that I had the threesome scene in the warehouse. Much later, I talked to the President in the gym again, and she sent me to the locker/changing room (were you get the glory-hole scene with the blonde). After that she the says to play volleyball/play the game. What I accidentally did, was I talk to her after this occurred (I was quickly going through dialogue by hitting space-bar, which also interacts with NPCS). By doing this, it repeated the dialogue that happens before the Threesome scene in the warehouse, but without the shining light to actually trigger the scene.

Sorry about that, I hope that was more helpful that my original statement.

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
What happened was that I had the threesome scene in the warehouse. Much later, I talked to the President in the gym again, and she sent me to the locker/changing room (were you get the glory-hole scene with the blonde). After that she the says to play volleyball/play the game. What I accidentally did, was I talk to her after this occurred (I was quickly going through dialogue by hitting space-bar, which also interacts with NPCS). By doing this, it repeated the dialogue that happens before the Threesome scene in the warehouse, but without the shining light to actually trigger the scene.

Sorry about that, I hope that was more helpful that my original statement.
"go to the warehouse "quest appear in the quest window ?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The 2 new Mom sex event really good, those scenes truly hot and quite fast consider normally other games with incest element would want MC to build up their relationship with their mother first and slowly increasing the sex activities until she's finally accept and move down to the sex part but I'm not complaining and still enjoy it a lot
I'm still have trouble to trigger the Nancy study event hurakan and that annoying swim minigame, it's too laggy in those parts that even when I'm smashing those button like crazy my character won't swim fast at all because of the slow response from the lags

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
The 2 new Mom sex event really good, those scenes truly hot and quite fast consider normally other games with incest element would want MC to build up their relationship with their mother first and slowly increasing the sex activities until she's finally accept and move down to the sex part but I'm not complaining and still enjoy it a lot
I'm still have trouble to trigger the Nancy study event hurakan and that annoying swim minigame, it's too laggy in those parts that even when I'm smashing those button like crazy my character won't swim fast at all because of the slow response from the lags
I'll try fix it

Reactions: jolann
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes