Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Just to clarify, I have seen all the content, finished the second one today. I just choose to keep my good save with cheats and no foot licking or cum eating, but I don't want my future scenes cut off because of that, but for the most part the male MC gets a ton of points for just looking at tits or fucking some hot chick, you know your "submission" moments, and the new girl gets "Lust" for submitting to Larry and getting paid to "do things that are against her nature." My opinion stands for this one, the stats suck, are not named correctly and using those stats to see later scenes is garbage. I still enjoy the game, except this one seems to really be really going hard on the Les content, thats fine but it seems to be a major focus difference from the first one.
Hang on a bit, you said you don't like Eugene being submissive. And you use cheats to avoid that content. So if you don't play the content how can you possibly have a good understanding of it?

It's obvious you don't like the idea of Eugene being submissive, so my guess is you're avoiding seeing that as much as possible, because it conflicts with what you want to happen. So in the case of the woman Eugene has sex with in the shower in prison, you don't notice that she's the one who is initiating the sex scene, and controls it from start to finish, and Eugene pretty much just goes along with it. If you make the submission choices, Eugene is never the person who is in control, and I don't think you see that, because by your own admission you don't want to.

And as far as Nadia is concerned. If you choose the submission choices for Eugene, she pretty much wears the trousers in their relationship all the way through Part 1. She may be submissive with other characters, but with Eugene she's dominant. Whereas on his submissive route, Eugene is never like that with anyone. So whilst Nadia may sometimes be submissive, it's only partial. But with Eugene, it's total.

Now if you're saying to me that the stats are unbalanced, because they force the player to make submissive choices, so Eugene doesn't miss out a lot of sex content. Well I'd agree with that. You should be able to make non-submissive choices all the way through the game, and still get equivalent sex scenes. All the Dev would have to do, was make a few minor changes here and there. And he could use pretty much all Eugene's sex scenes for both paths. I don't understand why he wouldn't do that? And I'm guessing if he did, we probably wouldn't be having this dispute? I mean really Eugene should have a dominant path, as well as a submissive one. It seems like the Dev is giving players the illusion of making Eugene more dominant, but really he wants to force them to make him submissive.

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.22 + WT/Gal by ME!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 418 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Hey bro can you please update your Android port to latest version 0.23 ? Thank you.

• Sad
Reactions: estrada777

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you import a file from the previous game? I haven't touched anything and the save games are in appdata\renpy\pandorasbox1 and 2. The game says I haven't played the previous one. I'll look through the comments but leaving mine here just in case I can't find the solution.
it was long ago but i think game asks that at start of pb2, might need to have permanent save on persistent-folder.

Hey bro can you please update your Android port to latest version 0.23 ? Thank you.
sure once he updates mod.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Well, it would be a simple fix to keep a hetero-stat and a lesbian-stat for Ellie and Nadia. That way you can deny Larry and still munch on Scarlet's box.

Because the current implementation makes no sense, it makes more sense to turn this in a Kinetic Novel because the player has no real choice now and would not have a choice in a kinetic novel.
What you say sounds very reductive to me, and as I said this is Void Star's style of writing...it has nothing to do to be simple technically by coding (you are modder so you are interested in coding but this story is not a CODE ISSUE!!...it is not a choice made by a inexpert and lazy developer. Void Star is a PRO developer!
There are not only lesbians and heteros (sluts or not) in the world....
It's clear to me that both Ellie and Nadia are bisexual and also Eugene is bisex! THIS IS THE PRECISE WILL OF THE AUTHOR OF THIS STORY!
..and it's clear that Void Star doesn't want the lewd points to be gender role dependent.
And it would make no sense to hide the lesbian path from me who is ethero as the opposite hide ethero path from lesbians...so there should already be 3 different paths AND THE MAIN PATH IS the one in the game...
my wife is a bisex one...in fact I often find myself having surprise guests (girls) in the bed ;)

Personally, I find that the two main paths are the perfect choice...to consistently describe the personalities of the characters in the story.
And I remind you that this is the meaning of PANDORA'S BOX! There is only one pandora's box that does not distinguish sexualities into different genders!
Once you open the pandora's box you cannot choose only the lesbian part or only the straight part.

IMO this makes a lot of sense to me and that is why I love this story!

I don't like games written to please everyone, and Void Star is one of my favorite authors precisely because he doesn't care about pleasing everyone by adding paths that would only make his narrative a mess with many nonsensical inconsistent things...
in pleasing everyone you only risk mediocrity and qualunquism

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: quiboune

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Now if you're saying to me that the stats are unbalanced, because they force the player to make submissive choices, so Eugene doesn't miss out a lot of sex content. Well I'd agree with that. You should be able to make non-submissive choices all the way through the game, and still get equivalent sex scenes. All the Dev would have to do, was make a few minor changes here and there. And he could use pretty much all Eugene's sex scenes for both paths. I don't understand why he wouldn't do that? And I'm guessing if he did, we probably wouldn't be having this dispute? I mean really Eugene should have a dominant path, as well as a submissive one. It seems like the Dev is giving players the illusion of making Eugene more dominant, but really he wants to force them to make him submissive.
I don't understand you ..there is nothing to change! (and Void star will never change the game!)
Eugene has always been submissive and that's why he ended up in prison...he just can never become an Alpha.... and it was always Nadia who had control of the relationship and the ability to rise up.... (I play always with Max corruption points! in PB1 and 2
One thing is very nice about Eugene he allowed Nadia and his daughter to have a future by running away and then being arrested....
It is still not certain that he will be forever submissive but certainly this story is about submitting oneself to something in order to hopefully get a better life.

Zara Scarlet, I want to remind you too, the title of the story: when you open the "pandora's box" of your life you take everything in it...you can't pick and choose this I like and this I don't...
you have to take everything.
This is the great meaning of this game!

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Frankly to me it seems that you are judging as a "issue" the basic style that the developer has always used even in the story of the excellent PB1.
I think the closest answer to reality iof this issue is the one written by cxx

This is rare case were the EP2 is totally coherent with EP1 in the adult game world (inconsistent is the ep2 of Anne exciting affection for example)

The developer did a poll concerning Larry among his supporters who are familiar with the writting style of Void Star... and if as it seems the poll was won by those who wanted Larry inside the "lewd" path of the game," I don't see how this could be a issue. He made the poll saying that Larry would be included in Ellie's Lewd path and if someone didn't get it obviously doesn't know the writing style of this artist

This game cannot, and should not have, half-obscene paths--there would be no logical consistency with the progress of the story
in fact Pandora Box 1 is perfectly consistent with this setting, which must not be changed in this episode because it would distort the drama of the story and the resilience shown by these amazing protagonists

In my opinion it is also logical since there is a strong motivation within the story of this unfortunate modern family that despite all the economic problems is trying to get by in a world where if you don't have a solid economic base it is difficult to afford an apartment and pay for your daughter's studies

The part where Ellie decides to help her mom financially I find it wonderful and makes Nadia's daughter the most intense, touching and selfless character , but not only that, Ellie's choice makes her lovable respectful of the sacrifices her mother had to make to avoid the dispatchable division of the families...
in such cases daughters are placed in the care of social services in the real world.

You should know that in these dramatic cases most of the time daughters are put in the care of social services in the real world
The fact that Nadia has managed to maintain a close bond with her daughter all these years makes this story one of the most beautiful and moving (as well as exciting as hell).

The only "issue" with this game is that I still have to wait 3 or 4 months before downloading a new update (usually i DL this every 6 months and i'm still on version 20)... I will wait a few more months more.
but I appreciate that Void Star continues to release short updates every month... this is very professional. (y)

Pandora Box tells the drama of a couple who chose to live together by renting an apartment in a big city and to live on their own.
Nadia and Eugene were not very fortunate and accepted anything so they could live together without asking for parental help. But Eugene has been in prison for almost 20 Years.

The story is wonderful and is consistently written.
I would only humbly ask Void Star to write a third episode or add more flashbacks of Nadia's story during her pregnancy and during the years a she raised her daughter alone!

I believe this is one of the most beautiful stories within an adult game but you can also be a best seller as a book or Tv series

Thanks to Void Star for his magnificent job with this great story!

Even though at the beginning of ep2 I had doubts ....This game is 10/10 for me!
How is it logical that she wont have sex with Scarlet who she has a crush on if she doesn't fuck Larry?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
How is it logical that she wont have sex with Scarlet who she has a crush on if she doesn't fuck Larry?
Why you ask me this?
I'm not the dev of this game!... you should ask this question to him!

but...
I believe that the developer doesn't want to create a lesbian-only path for Ellie that would put her completely out of her mother's life... it is provable that this is to make it clear how close Ellie is to Nadia who is her only family.... Nadia is the only one that Ellie really trusts...I think Larry is a key character in this story and serves to make it clear how close Ellie is to Nadia and especially that Ellie is NOT LESBIAN...
and having a selfish and aloof Ellie would not make any sense in the story that void star wants to write.

I can just repeat that this story is very well written! and i love this game
-------
Many people are used to having adult games suitable for everyone...

for example, "the Coupe Duet."
I don't like these kinds of stories where in order to make everyone happy you lose the sense of a coherent and dramatically realistic story.
There are characters without personality that adapt to the player's choices.

.... in one path the husband says: "yes let me be a cuckold i love watching you fucking with BBCs"
.... and in the other path the same husband says: "NO ...you can't make me a cuckold or I'll kill you!"

Well, in Pandora's Box there are only characters with strong, defined personality. So the choices of he players cannot change the sense of the main story! (yo can only avoid some scene but Larry is not avoidable!.. you can only choose to hide the sex scenes!

Developers who want to please everyone always end up disappointing everyone because they cannot create characters with profound personality.

in my opinion this story is not for you
If you are asking for a change of story to Void Star, you may have misunderstood the kind of story the developers want to write....... but there tons of other games available that can make you happy.

I hope i make you understand the logic of Void Star in avoiding "lesbian-only" path!
Bc "lesbian-path" does not fit with the meaning of the story as he want to tell!

Maybe you can ask for a "spinoff" with only Ellie as protagonist
but Pandora Box is a story about this unconventional modern family and the components are connected to each other in some way and this is very interesting to me!!
well logic isn't strong on this.
Logic of Void star story is very very strong!
Ellie cannot be a lesbian-only selfish girl ! She is part of the family and she must help Nadia as Nadia helped her in the past 18 years

I hope Void Star will write an episode or with flashback of Nadia alone in the pregnancy times and the Nadia past life in the 18 years from PB1 to PB2

Cheers

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2021

Version: 0.22 + WT/Gal by ME!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 418 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Hey bro please update your Android port to 0.23. Thanks.

• Sad
Reactions: estrada777

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well usual update with weird things (eugene couldn't hook up with prostitute, etc) but also funny things.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020

Version: 0.23 + WT/Gal by ME!

Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 440 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: devinsane

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
It'd be great if you could make it so we don't have to do things with Larry to be able to do the more interesting options with Scarlet. Why do I have to suck Larry's dick to be able to eat Scarlets pussy in the future?
I really can't do anything with Scarlet unless I blow Larry ? so far in my game I've done a lot of things with Scarlet without having to involve Ellie with her neighbor (thank god).

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Why you ask me this?
I'm not the dev of this game!... you should ask this question to him!

but...
I believe that the developer doesn't want to create a lesbian-only path for Ellie that would put her completely out of her mother's life... it is provable that this is to make it clear how close Ellie is to Nadia who is her only family.... Nadia is the only one that Ellie really trusts...I think Larry is a key character in this story and serves to make it clear how close Ellie is to Nadia and especially that Ellie is NOT LESBIAN...
and having a selfish and aloof Ellie would not make any sense in the story that void star wants to write.

I can just repeat that this story is very well written! and i love this game
-------
Many people are used to having adult games suitable for everyone...

for example, "the Coupe Duet."
I don't like these kinds of stories where in order to make everyone happy you lose the sense of a coherent and dramatically realistic story.
There are characters without personality that adapt to the player's choices.

.... in one path the husband says: "yes let me be a cuckold i love watching you fucking with BBCs"
.... and in the other path the same husband says: "NO ...you can't make me a cuckold or I'll kill you!"

Well, in Pandora's Box there are only characters with strong, defined personality. So the choices of he players cannot change the sense of the main story! (yo can only avoid some scene but Larry is not avoidable!.. you can only choose to hide the sex scenes!

Developers who want to please everyone always end up disappointing everyone because they cannot create characters with profound personality.

in my opinion this story is not for you
If you are asking for a change of story to Void Star, you may have misunderstood the kind of story the developers want to write....... but there tons of other games available that can make you happy.

I hope i make you understand the logic of Void Star in avoiding "lesbian-only" path!
Bc "lesbian-path" does not fit with the meaning of the story as he want to tell!

Maybe you can ask for a "spinoff" with only Ellie as protagonist
but Pandora Box is a story about this unconventional modern family and the components are connected to each other in some way and this is very interesting to me!!

Logic of Void star story is very very strong!
Ellie cannot be a lesbian-only selfish girl ! She is part of the family and she must help Nadia as Nadia helped her in the past 18 years

I hope Void Star will write an episode or with flashback of Nadia alone in the pregnancy times and the Nadia past life in the 18 years from PB1 to PB2

Cheers
Sorry buddy I don't want to get into arguments but it seems to me that all this "logic" is just an excuse to force things that not everyone wants, so far the game has done a good job giving everyone more or less the freedom to do things the way they want.

The money is nothing more than an excuse to move the plot where it is needed but it is not necessary for Ellie to look for money, Nadia already takes care of that and more if Eugene enters the scene, it only matters if we want to get involved or not.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Sorry buddy I don't want to get into arguments but it seems to me that all this "logic" is just an excuse to force things that not everyone wants, so far the game has done a good job giving everyone more or less the freedom to do things the way they want.
so it sounds to me like you want to get into the discussion even though you say you don't want to? :BootyTime:
you also say void star has done a good job pleasing everyone so far? :unsure:

The developer is doing a good job but his job is not to please everyone..his job is create a choerent plot with 3 protagonists that only apparently are disconnected between them.. all these 3 parts will join in a single one very coherent storyline at the end!

There will never be a path where Ellie is just a lesbian...because it has been clear since season 1 that the characters in this game are Bi.... There''s no room in the plot for uncompromising lesbians or gays...the characters are very pragmtical and act according to the challenges they face at the moment weighing the pros and cons of their choices.
The money is nothing more than an excuse to move the plot where it is needed but it is not necessary for Ellie to look for money, Nadia already takes care of that and more if Eugene enters the scene, it only matters if we want to get involved or not.
If you don't want to be involved in the story you just have to avoid playing it... bc the dev will never please everyone as I said :cool:

sorry are you try to trick the discussion?:BootyTime: ...but didn't you say the dev did a good job?

So now the money is nothing more than an excuse to move the plot where it is needed but not for Ellie?

Are you asking to make a game where only Ellie exists and where she is not Nadia's daughter?:eek:
----
you have to ask to Void star your doubt
but in my opinion....
if Ellie makes a different choice this will lead her to destroy the love for the family andwill become a worthless selfish person with no feelings toward the good of the family to which she belongs

In the life of this strange family, money is the cause of everything they have experienced since season 1
You know if Nadia has money problems now Ellie wants to reciprocate the efforts her mother made to raise her daughter in the best way possible and now that Ellie is an adult and a protagonist she decides to help Nadia.
Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 17.25.13.jpg
Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 17.25.30.jpg
Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 17.25.41.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 17.25.54.jpg
Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 17.26.13.jpg Ellie's choices are very consistent with her role inside the family and she maybe stil does not know that Eugene is her father.
But Eugene is the male protagonist of this story and he could be Ellie's father although Nadia is not sure.
it seems that this discussion between Ellie and Nadia has not yet been addressed
but it is maybe the most important part of the plot!
It is not that because Nadia is there the daughter has to become an ungrateful selfish lesbian bitch who takes advantage of her mother
She chooses to help her own family,
and that is true love...wonderful love...Elie loves Nadia over the other school girlfriend... she is very strong and lovely!

Ellie feels the desire to help the person who has always been there for her in the first 18 years of her life

All charcater are BI.. so no lesbian and no gay bc in the real world intransigent gays and lesbians are very selfish and a minority (IMO)... in any case the characters in this story are free and open-minded.
Our beloved 3 protagonists don't let anything get in their way and can choose as appropriate whether to be ethero or bisexual if required

Just my 2 cents!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ann87ra

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really can't do anything with Scarlet unless I blow Larry ? so far in my game I've done a lot of things with Scarlet without having to involve Ellie with her neighbor (thank god).
sorry to say but ~3 updates ago leisure suit larry got into ellie's pants even if rejected his "offer" earlier and after that they have fucked on each update except this.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
sorry to say but ~3 updates ago leisure suit larry got into ellie's pants even if rejected his "offer" earlier and after that they have fucked on each update except this.
Dudeeeee, what are you saying? I just played a game today to check what you say and everything works normally, I reject Larry's money on the first occasion and Ellie continues her adventures with Scarlet doing perverted things.

Maybe you don't do kinky things with Scarlet and that's why you can't move forward in her relationship?

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
so it sounds to me like you want to get into the discussion even though you say you don't want to? :BootyTime:
you also say void star has done a good job pleasing everyone so far? :unsure:

The developer is doing a good job but his job is not to please everyone..his job is create a choerent plot with 3 protagonists that only apparently are disconnected between them.. all these 3 parts will join in a single one very coherent storyline at the end!

There will never be a path where Ellie is just a lesbian...because it has been clear since season 1 that the characters in this game are Bi.... There''s no room in the plot for uncompromising lesbians or gays...the characters are very pragmtical and act according to the challenges they face at the moment weighing the pros and cons of their choices.

If you don't want to be involved in the story you just have to avoid playing it... bc the dev will never please everyone as I said :cool:

sorry are you try to trick the discussion?:BootyTime: ...but didn't you say the dev did a good job?

So now the money is nothing more than an excuse to move the plot where it is needed but not for Ellie?

Are you asking to make a game where only Ellie exists and where she is not Nadia's daughter?:eek:
----
you have to ask to Void star your doubt
but in my opinion....
if Ellie makes a different choice this will lead her to destroy the love for the family andwill become a worthless selfish person with no feelings toward the good of the family to which she belongs

In the life of this strange family, money is the cause of everything they have experienced since season 1
You know if Nadia has money problems now Ellie wants to reciprocate the efforts her mother made to raise her daughter in the best way possible and now that Ellie is an adult and a protagonist she decides to help Nadia.
View attachment 3325714
View attachment 3325719
View attachment 3325722 View attachment 3325726
View attachment 3325727 Ellie's choices are very consistent with her role inside the family and she maybe stil does not know that Eugene is her father.
But Eugene is the male protagonist of this story and he could be Ellie's father although Nadia is not sure.
it seems that this discussion between Ellie and Nadia has not yet been addressed
but it is maybe the most important part of the plot!
It is not that because Nadia is there the daughter has to become an ungrateful selfish lesbian bitch who takes advantage of her mother
She chooses to help her own family,
and that is true love...wonderful love...Elie loves Nadia over the other school girlfriend... she is very strong and lovely!

Ellie feels the desire to help the person who has always been there for her in the first 18 years of her life

All charcater are BI.. so no lesbian and no gay bc in the real world intransigent gays and lesbians are very selfish and a minority (IMO)... in any case the characters in this story are free and open-minded.
Our beloved 3 protagonists don't let anything get in their way and can choose as appropriate whether to be ethero or bisexual if required

Just my 2 cents!
I think there is a confusion my friend, I didn't say that Ellie is only a lesbian, she has made it clear that she is Bi, I just disagree with involving her with an ugly bastard like Larry, in my game Ellie faithfully follows all of Scarlet's orders like a good bitch in love and if Scarlet orders her to fuck a random guy for her she will do it like she did with her challenge to suck him off to the janitor and as long as none of that escalates that seems fine to me, but I don't want Ellie to be blackmailed for something as insignificant as money, and The best thing is as you say that Ellie wants to help no matter what, but not if Larry takes control of her, in which case I would prefer that she work as a Stripper or become a prostitute, but as I said that is Nadia's job.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dudeeeee, what are you saying? I just played a game today to check what you say and everything works normally, I reject Larry's money on the first occasion and Ellie continues her adventures with Scarlet doing perverted things.

Maybe you don't do kinky things with Scarlet and that's why you can't move forward in her relationship?
i rejected larry originally but still she later jumped on his dick.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes