cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know that this may have been asked before, but do you need to get the canon ending in PB1 to import to PB2? It gives that "Since you didn't play Pandora's Box" message at the beginning even though I have both games in the same folder and finding the saves should not be hard. I've scrolled the thread but all I found was something about a roaming folder in AppData associated with Renpy and Pandora's Box. Couldn't find it. Does anybody else have insight into how the import feature works?
same folder?

anyways if you played pb1 to end then you should have pandorasbox file in \renpy\persistent which isneeded to play pb2 with choices made in pb1.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Pandora's Box 2 [v0.10] [Void Star] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.94GB
Repack size: 320MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: Its already included in my repack but if you need just Official Guide v0.10, get it in below attachments.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Here's my WT, Gallery Unlocker and Cheat Mod for Pandora's Box 2 v0.7
(updated)

I'll only update the mod ocassionally.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- hey buddy, I wanna ask if you planned to update your mod as well?

thx in advance & best regards

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
So.. Did this game end with the feeling of the creator just got bored? Or with the feeling of an actual ending?
0,9.. Is kinda close to end

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
There has never been such a short update. The game went to shit, the creator got lazy.
No shorter than usual, maybe longer actually.
And I don't think it went to shit, it was shit to start with. I even think it may be the opposite and it's going to be the only thing it should be. Like Nadia was a supposedly a slut at the end of the previous game, and now it looks like she may be ready to act like it. So sex scenes could follow each others in different settings from now on. Same with Ellie who seems to suddenly get frisky. If this becomes paperthin story but with hot models and hot renders, I reckon that's where it can thrive.
Looking forward to some Amelie and more Nadia in the next updates.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
pretty nice, but it kinda irks me that for Nadia or whatever her name is if you skip any content then you're blocked from the rest (like if I choose for her to not have sex with the ugly old man then later on the option for lesbian scenes are blocked).
Oh that is sad, I don't understand why dev's do that but thanks for the post you saved me time.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
How do I access the last scene, where you have to open the door for some guy? The option is greyed out to me, but I increased the variables "lust", "corruption" and "submission" to much higher and it's still greyed out! What do I need to change to unlock it??

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
Instead of being either forced or having the option to skip it was nice to actually be able to completely avoid those interactions with those guys when playing as the female characters. Don't like being locked out of the lesbian stuff though.

Reactions: Randeep44
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes