Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
not laziness, it'd be dblwork on renders if time advances so much that ellie would have big belly.
Voidstar said long ago that after updating the computer to 4090 rtx and new processor and random access memory, he is able to make more renders.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why do you keep doing this
doing what?

Voidstar said long ago that after updating the computer to 4090 rtx and new processor and random access memory, he is able to make more renders.
sure but making each scene where ellie appears twice (1 preggo and 1 non-preggo) isn't as easy as it sounds and would require timejump too (couple months).

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
sure but making each scene where ellie appears twice (1 preggo and 1 non-preggo) isn't as easy as it sounds
It's actually not that difficult. Daz has a spot render tool to select an area of a scene and then render only that. So in this case, her belly. So, it'd probably be render the entire scene with her not pregnant, use the morphs to make her pregnant, use the spot render tool to only render the belly. Finally, use layeredimage in Ren'Py with a conditional on whether or not to overlay the preggo belly on the main image or not.

Reactions: Vlad11

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
doing what?

sure but making each scene where ellie appears twice (1 preggo and 1 non-preggo) isn't as easy as it sounds and would require timejump too (couple months).
Voidstar also makes the game "Sexverse" and in this game some characters may be pregnant or not during the plot, but currently all stories end before the pregnancy becomes noticeable. At some point, the stories must continue. Therefore, dev must resolve this issue. I think Ellie from PB 2 is a good character to start doing this.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Voidstar also makes the game "Sexverse" and in this game some characters may be pregnant or not during the plot, but currently all stories end before the pregnancy becomes noticeable. At some point, the stories must continue. Therefore, dev must resolve this issue. I think Ellie from PB 2 is a good character to start doing this.
i lay sexverse too. doubt stories get continued unless he runs out of imagination to make new stories.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Why do you keep doing this
cxx is in love for Ellie .. he is very jealous.. I had with with him a discussion some month ago!
He does not understand that Ellie is Nadia and Eujene Daughter and all the apparently separate characters will soon be together again
Ellie pregnant is possible (I don't think will happen for Ellie. bc Nadia will do everything to avoid this) but in any case she is helping her family and this will continue...

There are a lot that are asking for an Ellie only game but this is a multiple protagonist game and is the sequel of PB1.

Void Star is a great professional developer that will never abandon his stories! Including the short stories in sexverse

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not in love, just saying that doubt dev starts making scenes where ellie is preggo and non-preggo since it would be double work (updates are short already so no need to increase workload) so no preggo ellie until near end or on endings.

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
not in love, just saying that doubt dev starts making scenes where ellie is preggo and non-preggo since it would be double work (updates are short already so no need to increase workload) so no preggo ellie until near end or on endings.

In PB 2 update 0.26 (planned in may) Ellie may be pregnant!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quiboune

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
yea maybe she's having nightmare where she carries larry's baby.
I dont think so. Ellie thinks antibiotic she confused with contraceptive helped her. And a lot of time has passed after last sex Eliie and Larry. But on April 30, when the description of version 0.26 appears on the developer's website, we will know for sure.

Maybe there is a hero to make screen of this portrait.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes