quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
The game is amazing but why is there such a thing as ugly man Larry? It's disgusting [...] It's really disgusting. I was going to puke many times.
It's funny that you feel that way because him being disgusting and mean is what makes me wish this game was like a reverse harem where the MCs join Larry's harem and watches as he adds all women in the game to it.

[...] it's not even optional. You can't have sex with other men without having sex with that man.
This is an issue people have been complaining about lately, that missing part of the content keeps the stats too low and blocks some of the paths. I recommend you cheat. Enable the renpy console and change the stats to 100 then just watch the scenes you enjoy. If you don't do that this game is pretty much a kinetic novel.

• Haha
Reactions: orion.sz and cxx

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
I've seen a bunch of people complaining about that scene but I'm not too bothered by it tbh. I think showing something happened without showing it happening can be a good thing for the storytelling, it makes the plot move more quickly. It has to happen often and have a lot of "peeking into the event" images, but you don't have to show the whole thing.
MWNeus does that frequently with a bunch of "instant loss 2koma" scenes that go straight to the after-sex, and it's a great game.

What I think the game is missing is more events like that, preferably multiple with little spacing, that show that Larry is getting (perhaps way too) comfortable with fucking the mom AND the daughter.
Do you think something will happen to Ellie? Maybe VoidStar hasn't decided will she gets pregnant or not? After the last sex with Larry, Ellie took an antibiotic instead of emergency contraception by mistake. And before she had sex, but did not take contraceptives. Only important events with Ellie missing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if ellie becomes preggo to larry this game goes to dev null.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Do you think something will happen to Ellie? Maybe VoidStar hasn't decided will she gets pregnant or not? After the last sex with Larry, Ellie took an antibiotic instead of emergency contraception by mistake. And before she had sex, but did not take contraceptives. Only important events with Ellie missing.
I hope so but I'm a little worried about how that would work with the game being structured the way it is. Since you have to watch every scene to get the corruption stat high enough to watch subsequent scenes, it might be that the dev will assume you did everything when advancing that plot.

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
if ellie becomes preggo to larry this game goes to dev null.
She can be pregnant not from Larry if her sex dream in school was reality before this dream. In this dream VoidStar also not show full scene. But Ellie mentions pregnancy also. But if this only dream, Ellie has a big chance of getting pregnant from Larry. And dev also hide scene where Ellie visit second time to Larrys father and brother. And she is not using contraceptives. Amoxycillin is antibiotic.

In reality, with this behavior, Ellie would have a great chance to get pregnant. And this will return the intrigue to the plot. Now the plot PB2 much more boringly PB1. And this will return the intrigue to the plot. Now the plot PB2 much more boringly PB1

Last edited:
Reactions: 88stanford88

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
I hope so but I'm a little worried about how that would work with the game being structured the way it is. Since you have to watch every scene to get the corruption stat high enough to watch subsequent scenes, it might be that the dev will assume you did everything when advancing that plot.
If she becomes pregnant, dev will have to work more on the game, but the number of patrons will most likely increase greatly

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
doubt dev will do dblrenders aka ellie preggo and non-preggo.
Most likely VoidStar will be too lazy to do this, but he could not be too lazy to do it, given such small updates. If Ellie becomes pregnant, it can generate a lot of rumors and gossip among other characters. This will return the intrigue to the plot and will revive the game. In PB 1, the plot was more intriguing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Most likely VoidStar will be too lazy to do this, but he could not be too lazy to do it, given such small updates.
not laziness, it'd be dblwork on renders if time advances so much that ellie would have big belly.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes