Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Pandora's Box 2 [v0.24] [Void Star] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.23 -> v0.24 [107 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PandorasBox2-0.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Nice story and great renders, but why do I have to do every depraved action to get the raunchy content that I want??
Not wanting to fuck the boys from the nighbourhood? You are not allowed to sniff panties!
Don't want to blow the guy selling sausages? You are not allowed to squirt at your teacher!
You have a footfetish? Only allowed if you also like NTR.
...that seems really really stupid to me. :-(

Apart from that. great game. :)

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I'm just going to throw this out there, I won't respond to any comments, it is just my opinion, and you all are entitled to yours. All that metal on that girl's face is just plain disgusting. Peace, out.
Maybe the dev owns a tattoo/piercing store and tries to promote it :). Never been much for piercings or tattoos. Some tattoos are nice and all but none is just as good. Maybe I'm just a simple boring man..

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

presario1000

Jun 18, 2018
Go back and play the first game and it's amazing how fucking terrible this game is. You gotta click through so much nonsensical writing in completely retarded situations to see things nobody gives a fuck about. Renders have always been good but the writing is straight dogshit. Pretty sure they had a stroke or got hit in the head with something heavy.

• Haha
Reactions: ann87ra

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
Is the impregnation some irrelevant character again or is it a main one?
Vivi can become pregnant from Eugene. My opinion that an unexpected pregnancy in any of the main characters can make the plot of PB 2 much more interesting.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes