Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
sorry to say but ~3 updates ago leisure suit larry got into ellie's pants even if rejected his "offer" earlier and after that they have fucked on each update except this.
Dudeeeee, what are you saying? I just played a game today to check what you say and everything works normally, I reject Larry's money on the first occasion and Ellie continues her adventures with Scarlet doing perverted things.

Maybe you don't do kinky things with Scarlet and that's why you can't move forward in her relationship?

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
so it sounds to me like you want to get into the discussion even though you say you don't want to? :BootyTime:
you also say void star has done a good job pleasing everyone so far? :unsure:

The developer is doing a good job but his job is not to please everyone..his job is create a choerent plot with 3 protagonists that only apparently are disconnected between them.. all these 3 parts will join in a single one very coherent storyline at the end!

There will never be a path where Ellie is just a lesbian...because it has been clear since season 1 that the characters in this game are Bi.... There''s no room in the plot for uncompromising lesbians or gays...the characters are very pragmtical and act according to the challenges they face at the moment weighing the pros and cons of their choices.

If you don't want to be involved in the story you just have to avoid playing it... bc the dev will never please everyone as I said :cool:

sorry are you try to trick the discussion?:BootyTime: ...but didn't you say the dev did a good job?

So now the money is nothing more than an excuse to move the plot where it is needed but not for Ellie?

Are you asking to make a game where only Ellie exists and where she is not Nadia's daughter?:eek:
----
you have to ask to Void star your doubt
but in my opinion....
if Ellie makes a different choice this will lead her to destroy the love for the family andwill become a worthless selfish person with no feelings toward the good of the family to which she belongs

In the life of this strange family, money is the cause of everything they have experienced since season 1
You know if Nadia has money problems now Ellie wants to reciprocate the efforts her mother made to raise her daughter in the best way possible and now that Ellie is an adult and a protagonist she decides to help Nadia.
View attachment 3325714
View attachment 3325719
View attachment 3325722 View attachment 3325726
View attachment 3325727 Ellie's choices are very consistent with her role inside the family and she maybe stil does not know that Eugene is her father.
But Eugene is the male protagonist of this story and he could be Ellie's father although Nadia is not sure.
it seems that this discussion between Ellie and Nadia has not yet been addressed
but it is maybe the most important part of the plot!
It is not that because Nadia is there the daughter has to become an ungrateful selfish lesbian bitch who takes advantage of her mother
She chooses to help her own family,
and that is true love...wonderful love...Elie loves Nadia over the other school girlfriend... she is very strong and lovely!

Ellie feels the desire to help the person who has always been there for her in the first 18 years of her life

All charcater are BI.. so no lesbian and no gay bc in the real world intransigent gays and lesbians are very selfish and a minority (IMO)... in any case the characters in this story are free and open-minded.
Our beloved 3 protagonists don't let anything get in their way and can choose as appropriate whether to be ethero or bisexual if required

Just my 2 cents!
I think there is a confusion my friend, I didn't say that Ellie is only a lesbian, she has made it clear that she is Bi, I just disagree with involving her with an ugly bastard like Larry, in my game Ellie faithfully follows all of Scarlet's orders like a good bitch in love and if Scarlet orders her to fuck a random guy for her she will do it like she did with her challenge to suck him off to the janitor and as long as none of that escalates that seems fine to me, but I don't want Ellie to be blackmailed for something as insignificant as money, and The best thing is as you say that Ellie wants to help no matter what, but not if Larry takes control of her, in which case I would prefer that she work as a Stripper or become a prostitute, but as I said that is Nadia's job.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dudeeeee, what are you saying? I just played a game today to check what you say and everything works normally, I reject Larry's money on the first occasion and Ellie continues her adventures with Scarlet doing perverted things.

Maybe you don't do kinky things with Scarlet and that's why you can't move forward in her relationship?
i rejected larry originally but still she later jumped on his dick.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I just disagree with involving her with an ugly bastard like Larry,
But this is what Ellie wants to do to help her beloved mother, whose name is Nadia.
this is the story the developer wants to tell us
as I already told you ....you have to ask this to the developer and not me ... because I, unlike you, I find Ellie's choice very touching and moving,
in fact if Larry were a handsome man the sacrifice Ellie makes out of gratitude to her mom ... wouldn't be the same ... and this would describe Ellie as a selfish
Lerry is unavoidable because he is the landlord of the house were Nadia and Ellie live

Ellie is not selfish and wants to show gratitude to Nadia....
and helping mom pay the house rent shows Ellie's true selfless character!
In fact Nadia says: "I am proud of Ellie who shows that she has grown up."

in my game Ellie faithfully follows all of Scarlet's orders like a good bitch in love and if Scarlet orders her to fuck a random guy for her she will do it like she did with her challenge to suck him off to the janitor and as long as none of that escalates that seems fine to me,
In YOUR Game???:eek: This game is not your game!
are you the dev?:oops:
is this fine to you?
Are you the writer of this story?

Do you like PB1?

Ellie is not Scarlet's slave... the developer has deceived you and you complain I understand you....where you have seen the "slave" tag??? :BootyTime:

I think ..or better, I see that you are complaining but I repeat...the dev do not make story to please everyone. (I hope you agree with this statement)
This dev is focused on telling to us an amazing storyline with a realistic drama of the 3 protagonists!

Void Star thinks differently from you because he decided that Ellie being still a teenager let herself be guided and fascinated by Scarlet at first time and it seemed that you could play with Ellie as Scarlet slave without giving a damn about the story the author wants to write instead:oops:

Evidently Ellie as soon as she finds out that her dear mom has problems no longer follows Scarlet's orders.... VOID STAR is a super skilled writter!!! this is clearly the real intent by the writer of the story!
This makes Ellie an even more intense character...
Ellie cannot be a slave to a drugged lesbian ... in fact the smart Ellie quickly realizes that she doesn't have to always follow Scarlet.... that makes Ellie a grown up girl to be proud of...
Ellie is the protagonist!
Scarlet is just a secondary character!

The game/story is based on the 3 main characters who will eventually become a united family again that not even an adverse fate will be able to separate
I don't want Ellie to be blackmailed for something as insignificant as money,
Ellie was not blackmailed she decided to help her mom in her own! Have you seen a "BLACKMAIL" tag in this thread?
and you?--do you want her to be a slave to some random junkie like Scarlet?
So Scarlet can blackmail her?
You probably got carried away too soon because it is true that Ellie seems to want to follow Scarlet but this is only the beginning of Ellie's story...this happens right away in the first 2 or 3 episodes dedicated to Ellie and it is still too early to jump to believe that Ellie's game is reduced to being a schoolmate's slave... this story is much more complicated than you thought it would be

it seems to me that you have not understood anything about this family ... and above all you have not understood that Nadia is the most important character... not only for Ellie but also for Eugene even if he is still far away ... he went to prison clearing Nadia of all charges
in fact in PB1 it is well understood that Nadia would also be arrested ... and it is only because of Eugene that she was able to raise their daughter ...
this story is moving and unique...there are no "games" that describe the feelings of these 3 protagonists so well!

The game/story is based on the 3 main characters who will eventually become a united family again that not even an adverse fate will be able to separate
This fact confirms that this is not a story where each character acts for his or her own selfish gain as was always clear even in the first Pandora's BoX episode.
Eugene avoided implicating Nadia and prevented her from being arrested with him by always exonerating her to all the investigators' questions.
This is a romantic story of loyalty. it is really well written.
the choices for the player are to hide the sex parts but even if you hide them the story must remain true to a single plot otherwise it would lose all meaning

The title explains this well in an essential way; once you open Pandora's box no one can choose to take what you like and discard what you don't like.

.... When Pandora's Box opens you will be overwhelmed by the whole package it contains and you will have no more choices!

Last edited:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Ummm I see that both of them are just trolling me, just out of curiosity I accepted Larry's cock to see if I couldn't reject it in the second meeting with him and guess if it can be rejected, so it's better to avoid this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ummm I see that both of them are just trolling me, just out of curiosity I accepted Larry's cock to see if I couldn't reject it in the second meeting with him and guess if it can be rejected, so it's better to avoid this thread.
wise choice.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Question here.
Do I play the prequel first before this one, or it's not necessary?
of course it is necessary if you want to understand the story.
if you want to know the story of 2 of the main characters and how Ellie was conceived I think it's really necessary...
I think as soon as you see Eugene in prison and Nadia's flashbacks during her pregnancy (Nadia is Ellie mom) you'll want to know how this was possible...

it would be like seeing The Game of Thrones starting with the second season

in any case i suggest you to read the overview in the OP

_r4PJB.jpg
_r4PJB.jpg

Overview:
This game is a direct sequel to Pandora's Box.
The story takes place 19 years after the events of the first game. Both protagonists return in their role + a new female lead role.
Your choices from the first game will be automatically detected and saved as long as you have finished it. If you haven't, you can still play with a predetermined selection of choices.
---------------
this can help you to decide if start to play by skipping the prequel or not ... you will have to answer to some question about the previous season to start this S2 game!
So I really suggest to play the prequel! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cedrog

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
cxx base details are not the same as live-playing a game in person! :cool:
so...
I prefer to know the story inside out and understand how I react to it...
this allows you to avoid silly discussions about whether Larry is an important or skippable character to understand how much Ellie is a real part of Nadia and Eugene family!

This is what I suggest to those approaching this Void Star game for the first time that not being a sandbox game the sense of story is everything in this game.... (it is not a game for click click lovers)

Just my 2 cents

PS: have you played PB1 before this PB2 one?... I'm sure that you played PB1 for first
...so why you suggest new players to play the game as you never play it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cedrog

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
cxx base details are not the same as live-playing a game in person! :cool:
so...
I prefer to know the story inside out and understand how I react to it...
this allows you to avoid silly discussions about whether Larry is an important or skippable character to understand how much Ellie is a real part of Nadia and Eugene family!

This is what I suggest to those approaching this Void Star game for the first time that not being a sandbox game the sense of story is everything in this game.... (it is not a game for click click lovers)

Just my 2 cents

PS: have you played PB1 before this PB2 one?... I'm sure that you played PB1 for first
...so why you suggest new players to play the game as you never play it?
The discussion wasn't even about how important Larry is to her character it was about how stupid it is that Ellie has a crush on Scarlet and can't do anything sexual with her unless you sucked some dudes dick beforehand.

Reactions: quiboune

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The discussion wasn't even about how important Larry is to her character it was about how stupid it is that Ellie has a crush on Scarlet and can't do anything sexual with her unless you sucked some dudes dick beforehand.
yeah!
that is right and it is exactly how Void Star want to tell us this great story because it is important to understand that Ellie and her mother are not lesbians and in this game there are not lesbian-only paths.
There are only BI-sexual paths FOR ALL THE 3 main characters of this story... bc being BI is very common in the real life when we are young! ... But I do not want repeat myself so you can check my previous posts ifinterested in the story.

https://f95zone.to/threads/pandoras-box-2-v0-23-void-star.82408/post-12825578
https://f95zone.to/threads/pandoras-box-2-v0-23-void-star.82408/post-12789393

If you are looking for pure lesbian path you have to download a different game!.

This is not a game about motherless Ellie...she is not the sole protagonist and all the stories of the three main characters must intertwine...otherwise the dev would not have created such a complicated narrative...it would have been easy to write 3 different games of three unrelated characters

I hope Void star will continue to show us flashbacks of Eugene, Nadia and Ellie during the missing 19 years that separate this second season from the first one.
It is important playing the first episode before start this one!

Reactions: Avinash99

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
bout time this game got some male mc coverage. basically it's only been the 2 women and their lesbo adventures. which i don't mind, but the male mc is definately being neglected in recent updates. love to see him bang his hot blonde lawyer. all we got of her was him watching her fuck some other dude..unless you didn't want to see that.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes