saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
It seems Male protag's work out in prison for 19 years somehow enhanced his dick, it looks bigger than the previous game

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Is it just me or does the protagonist in the title screen look exactly like the MC from Halfway House??? :unsure:

Jaceo013

Sep 4, 2017
Good start but I really like more details like Flashbacks of Nadia's pregnancy and confirmation that her daughter was not fathered by Eugene!

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Ouch this Mc here is all sewn up, you can still enjoy some part of her body. :sick:
1212799_SKAkft.jpg

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Why can't you select Ellie's sexuality? Big disappointment when she said that she's thinking about some girl. Iirc in the first game you could play Nadia as straight.

Reactions: Mystermask

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
In. I enjoyed the first one though I haven't finished it yet. I like the dev's sex scenes and the inclusion of foot and piercing fetishes. Also thought I read there may be gloryholes which I'm totally down for.

Reactions: Rykonate

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
When it comes to importing decisions it somehow failed to find my saves but I didn't care. Because in the previous game I never felt my choices mattered. So why would I care about importing correctly previous choices that won't matter anyway?

In the first one I was part of the group who ignored the non-sensical story and enjoyed the renders. This sequel has a new model for Nadia that I don't like. So I think I'll find my self in the group that has nothing left to enjoy here. Although I'll hang around a tiny bit longer to see if flashbacks (supposed to use old models) are frequent or not, as they would be all I care about.

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
So glad you making a part 2. Loved the 1st one and love this one already. Ellie is so ready to be corrupted!

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes