Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Has it been confirmed that Eugene is Ellie's father or are we just assuming that? I assume it but Ellie did get around quite a bit in the first game sooo... In the words of Maury "I have the test results right here and Eugene You are *** the father!" :ROFLMAO:
Nadia gets pregnant during her honeymoon, and the only other person she had sex with then, was Trevor, and he was black. So it doesn't seem likely that it was him. Also, we know that Eugene has knocked up three other women, the only time he ever had sex with them. So it would appear his sperm is very potent.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Nadia gets pregnant during her honeymoon, and the only other person she had sex with then, was Trevor and he was black. So it doesn't seem likely that it was him. Also, we know that Eugene has knocked up three other women, the only time he ever had sex with them. So it would appear his sperm is very potent.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA True whatever they say about Eugene but the guy knows how to hit the mark, I wonder if someday we will meet his daughter with the lawyer, I think that would be fertile ground for many interesting situations. :LUL::LUL::LUL:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Nadia gets pregnant during her honeymoon, and the only other person she had sex with then, was Trevor, and he was black. So it doesn't seem likely that it was him. Also, we know that Eugene has knocked up three other women, the only time he ever had sex with them. So it would appear his sperm is very potent.
Ahh thanks, that wasn't my ending. My Nadia went with Bill and rejected Eugene so I never saw that ending.

I consider this more like the Star Trek Kelvin time line and I don't consider it canon. Still fun but Nadia would never leave a real man like Bill. ;)

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA True whatever they say about Eugene but the guy knows how to hit the mark, I wonder if someday we will meet his daughter with the lawyer, I think that would be fertile ground for many interesting situations. :LUL::LUL::LUL:
It's ironical, that Bill who was the bad boy in the first game, turned out to be firing blanks. And his current girlfriend needs Eugene to get her pregnant. Which of course he does first time.

• Haha
Reactions: Birdnman993

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
It's ironical, that Bill who was the bad boy in the first game, turned out to be firing blanks. And his current girlfriend needs Eugene to get her pregnant. Which of course he does first time.
View attachment 200.webp

I think that with that information we can confirm it, if Bill only fires salvos, even if Nadia cheated on him, he couldn't get her pregnant, case closed, gentlemen, good research work.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Ahh thanks, that wasn't my ending. My Nadia went with Bill and rejected Eugene so I never saw that ending.

I consider this more like the Star Trek Kelvin time line and I don't consider it canon. Still fun but Nadia would never leave a real man like Bill. ;)
Nadia was in love with Eugene on the canon route, so obviously she would leave Bill behind on that route. Mia tells Eugene, that her daughter loves him and he needs to get an engagement ring, to prove he feels the same. Obviously, the player has an option to do something different, but the clear implication is that them getting married, is where the main game is heading.

Reactions: wildride69

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I'm still holding out hope that Bill has a devious master plan for everyone! I know it's probably wrong and won't happen but I am keeping hope alive! Bill and Scarlet can team up and help Ellie and Nadia unlock their true potential lol.

The best thing about this dev is he has a more devious imagination than me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's totally stupid, 19 years have passed and the characters would be around 40 years old, but they don't look like it at all.
well ellie was born after her daddy was jailed and 2 other women in same household (quite often) could be eug's younger sisters.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
It's totally stupid, 19 years have passed and the characters would be around 40 years old, but they don't look like it at all.
They look 40ish to me, 40 is not that old and if you take care of yourself you can still look great.

Hell Kate Beckinsale is 50ish and still looks fine as fuck
video-frame-4198.jpg

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
I'm still holding out hope that Bill has a devious master plan for everyone! I know it's probably wrong and won't happen but I am keeping hope alive! Bill and Scarlet can team up and help Ellie and Nadia unlock their true potential lol.

The best thing about this dev is he has a more devious imagination than me.
From what I've seen, over the last 19 years, Bill has transformed into Eugene (as he was back in the first game). Now he's the one getting cucked by his slutty wife. After all, she did choose Eugene to get her pregnant, instead of Bill, which he did on his first effort. It seems that Bill, is no longer the man he used to be. So I wouldn't hold out too much hope for that happening, if I were you.

Reactions: Birdnman993

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
They look 40ish to me, 40 is not that old and if you take care of yourself you can still look great.

Hell Kate Beckinsale is 50ish and still looks fine as fuck
View attachment 3760822
These days, 40 is the new 25. If you look after yourself by eating well and keeping fit and healthy, it's not that difficult to slow down the aging process.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
From what I've seen, over the last 19 years, Bill has transformed into Eugene (as he was back in the first game). Now he's the one getting cucked by his slutty wife. After all, she did choose Eugene to get her pregnant, instead of Bill, which he did on his first effort. It seems that Bill, is no longer the man he used to be. So I wouldn't hold out too much hope for that happening, if I were you.
More than likely you are correct and it all seems to be heading that way. However with him for no real reason at all showing up and giving Eugene a ton of unearned cash...He may have another trick up his sleeve for Nadia and Eugene.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.27 + WT/Gal by ME!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 483 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: wildride69

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
Goddamn, that scene where ellie getting prone boned by the old man is so hot
Hope that she got pregnant
Currently, most likely, that Ellie will got pregnant from Larry, than from his old father. But VoidStar did not show Ellie's last scene with Larry's father and brother. Also i would like to see sex scenes betveen Larry and Scarlet.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes