slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Any reason why he couldn't be bothered to name the students? When I talk about that one ultra hot alt-girl no one will know who I am talking about (asset name?). Damn. Just looking at her face lifts my pants.

Also some really pleasant lighting in the last update. The animations are still shit and worthless but the rest is great.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
At this point is Pandora's Box 2 even NTR at this point. Because who is even ntring anybody. I still think dev is dragging this on way too long like will Eugene and Ellie ever meet if not what's the whole point. Still don't understand why the dev tried to act like your save mattered just say that there was a cannon ending, saves everyone so much time.
On my playthrough of Pandora's Box, Eugene and Nadia got married at the end, which means they technically still are, even if they've not seen each other for 19 years. But neither of them act like they're still married, and there's been no mention of a divorce, so I don't know whether they are or not? It was never really netorare anyway, more netorase, because Eugene never seemed overly concerned about Nadia having fun with other guys. If you want Eugene to have any significant sex, you have to make him submissive, so at this point the only NTR is going to be netorase. My Eugene seems incredibly easy going, and just goes along with whatever the women in his life want. And that seems to work for him really well.

So I don't know what will happen, when they eventually meet up. I doubt anything particularly incestuous will happen between Eugene and Ellie. I think once he realises who she is, he'll want to be her father, rather than her lover. And whether that will involve Nadia as well, I don't know? They certainly have unfinished business, but whether they can rekindle their love who knows? And how will he react to Nadia and Ellie, both prostituting themselves?

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
On my playthrough of Pandora's Box, Eugene and Nadia got married at the end, which means they technically still are, even if they've not seen each other for 19 years. But neither of them act like they're still married, and there's been no mention of a divorce, so I don't know whether they are or not? It was never really netorare anyway, more netorase, because Eugene never seemed overly concerned about Nadia having fun with other guys. If you want Eugene to have any significant sex, you have to make him submissive, so at this point the only NTR is going to be netorase. My Eugene seems incredibly easy going, and just goes along with whatever the women in his life want. And that seems to work for him really well.

So I don't know what will happen, when they eventually meet up. I doubt anything particularly incestuous will happen between Eugene and Ellie. I think once he realises who she is, he'll want to be her father, rather than her lover. And whether that will involve Nadia as well, I don't know? They certainly have unfinished business, but whether they can rekindle their love who knows? And how will he react to Nadia and Ellie, both prostituting themselves?

Not the fact that Eugene is Ellie's father. In the first part, Nadia constantly cheated on him. But will be not bad if Eugene will meet Akasha again and will depend on player choice with whom to stay Eugene.

But i would not like to see sex scenes between Eugene and Ellie and between Nadia and Ellie.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any reason why he couldn't be bothered to name the students? When I talk about that one ultra hot alt-girl no one will know who I am talking about (asset name?). Damn. Just looking at her face lifts my pants.

Also some really pleasant lighting in the last update. The animations are still shit and worthless but the rest is great.
not important enuf to be named.

Reactions: wildride69

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Not the fact that Eugene is Ellie's father. In the first part, Nadia constantly cheated on him. But will be not bad if Eugene will meet Akasha again and will depend on player choice with whom to stay Eugene.

But i would not like to see sex scenes between Eugene and Ellie and between Nadia and Ellie.
I can't see that happening. During Chapter 1, the Dev never did anything more than tease incest. And I think that was mainly because of patreon rules.

The ending with Akasha has already happened, so I think it's highly unlikely that they'll meet again in the game. She's left the country for good, and Eugene wont, once he finds out that he has a daughter. In the Akasha ending, we can assume he never finds out about Ellie.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I can't see that happening. During Chapter 1, the Dev never did anything more than tease incest. And I think that was mainly because of patreon rules.

The ending with Akasha has already happened, so I think it's highly unlikely that they'll meet again in the game. She's left the country for good, and Eugene wont, once he finds out that he has a daughter.
Has it been confirmed that Eugene is Ellie's father or are we just assuming that? I assume it but Ellie did get around quite a bit in the first game sooo... In the words of Maury "I have the test results right here and Eugene You are *** the father!" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DoAdventures

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Has it been confirmed that Eugene is Ellie's father or are we just assuming that? I assume it but Ellie did get around quite a bit in the first game sooo... In the words of Maury "I have the test results right here and Eugene You are *** the father!" :ROFLMAO:
yes but mother we haven't reached consensus.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Will Ellie be fully corrupted and addicted to the life of drugs and prostitution? I'd be totally looking forward to that.
And Scarlet would be her pimp, we've already seen that Ellie would happily do whatever she told her.

yes but mother we haven't reached consensus.
I like to think that if he is the father because if not then the reunion would lose all meaning, besides Ellie has several fetishes that she shares with Eugene, so it is something that I get from Eugene's genes.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Nadia gets pregnant during her honeymoon, and the only other person she had sex with then, was Trevor, and he was black. So it doesn't seem likely that it was him. Also, we know that Eugene has knocked up three other women, the only time he ever had sex with them. So it would appear his sperm is very potent.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Nadia gets pregnant during her honeymoon, and the only other person she had sex with then, was Trevor and he was black. So it doesn't seem likely that it was him. Also, we know that Eugene has knocked up three other women, the only time he ever had sex with them. So it would appear his sperm is very potent.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA True whatever they say about Eugene but the guy knows how to hit the mark, I wonder if someday we will meet his daughter with the lawyer, I think that would be fertile ground for many interesting situations. :LUL::LUL::LUL:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Nadia gets pregnant during her honeymoon, and the only other person she had sex with then, was Trevor, and he was black. So it doesn't seem likely that it was him. Also, we know that Eugene has knocked up three other women, the only time he ever had sex with them. So it would appear his sperm is very potent.
Ahh thanks, that wasn't my ending. My Nadia went with Bill and rejected Eugene so I never saw that ending.

I consider this more like the Star Trek Kelvin time line and I don't consider it canon. Still fun but Nadia would never leave a real man like Bill. ;)

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA True whatever they say about Eugene but the guy knows how to hit the mark, I wonder if someday we will meet his daughter with the lawyer, I think that would be fertile ground for many interesting situations. :LUL::LUL::LUL:
It's ironical, that Bill who was the bad boy in the first game, turned out to be firing blanks. And his current girlfriend needs Eugene to get her pregnant. Which of course he does first time.

• Haha
Reactions: Birdnman993

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
It's ironical, that Bill who was the bad boy in the first game, turned out to be firing blanks. And his current girlfriend needs Eugene to get her pregnant. Which of course he does first time.
View attachment 200.webp

I think that with that information we can confirm it, if Bill only fires salvos, even if Nadia cheated on him, he couldn't get her pregnant, case closed, gentlemen, good research work.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Ahh thanks, that wasn't my ending. My Nadia went with Bill and rejected Eugene so I never saw that ending.

I consider this more like the Star Trek Kelvin time line and I don't consider it canon. Still fun but Nadia would never leave a real man like Bill. ;)
Nadia was in love with Eugene on the canon route, so obviously she would leave Bill behind on that route. Mia tells Eugene, that her daughter loves him and he needs to get an engagement ring, to prove he feels the same. Obviously, the player has an option to do something different, but the clear implication is that them getting married, is where the main game is heading.

Reactions: wildride69

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I'm still holding out hope that Bill has a devious master plan for everyone! I know it's probably wrong and won't happen but I am keeping hope alive! Bill and Scarlet can team up and help Ellie and Nadia unlock their true potential lol.

The best thing about this dev is he has a more devious imagination than me.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes