wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
It'd be interesting to know the general feeling actually.
From the start I thought the opposite. The sequel model is very good and I got more and more used to it, but still prefer the original. It looked more natural. And that's despite it having way more steel than I thought was necessary, so that was very telling to me how much I liked the model itself.
Sequel was, long time ago, supposed to have flashback scenes with the old models but it seems that idea has been forgotten as there's only been the one.
I agree with you 100 percent, younger Nadia was hotter. This version isn't bad but young Nadia just did it for me. I would love to see them do a Pandora's Box Prequel with Nadia's life before the first story. I feel they gave Nadia nd her Mother super hot character models and a backstory we could explore.

The mother should have an interesting story because of her general nature in Pandora's Box. Yes she was slutty but she was also confident and went to bat to defend Nadia against her blackmailer, so it showed she cared. The Blackmailer story in part one was also never finished that would be interesting to explore as well.

It would be great to see Nadia's character model explored further in her younger years "College" and see what influences her mother, friends and Bill (I love the Bill character he's such a devious shit :ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
like previous were much longer...
when pb2 started each update has 1 full scene for each charachter. now we have 1 scene continuation from previous update, 1 full scene and intro for scene 3. and each scene is getting shorter too
The Dev did let us know that this update would be short, so I'm not mad at them. They are regularly putting out new updates, instead of once or twice a year so it's hard to be to upset.

Plus the short stories were hot as fuck, the story was great and the renders were awesome. They could star another VN with them and not miss a beat.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
They are regularly putting out new updates, instead of once or twice a year so it's hard to be to upset.
correct... it was always short updates (on pb1 as well) but regular. so respect to dev comparing to a-holes who takes money and deliver 1-2 updates per year (awam, fem agent, lust campus...). i just stressed that updates in last several months are getting shorter.

Plus the short stories were hot as fuck, the story was great and the renders were awesome
where can i find these?

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes