DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
Question as I stop playing this a while ago did the dev ever go back to the mother daughter stuff or has the dev completly abandoned that route

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Pandora's Box 2 [0.28] + Short Stories Collection [1.6] for Hardcore Patrons
5 hours ago
Show less
Hey everyone. 0.28 version is here. This update is one of the smaller ones I've done due to some time constraints, but I've included a fully fledged mini story series visual novel that has been done thanks to generous commissions by G3O and an anonymous supporter. They are straight to the action without player choices (so far), Panam is also story heavy, so hope hope you all enjoy them!
Changelog:
  • 140+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Impregnation, Lesbians, Submission, Vaginal, Strap-on, Blowjob, Handjob, Voyeurism & NTR (optional), Foot Fetish, French Kissing;
  • Fixed some errors from previous versions.
  • BF Impregnates another girl this update (all up to the player's choice).
day 35 bf neighbor 38.jpg
day 36 gf home 3.jpg
day 36 gf home 19.jpg

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
short stories? like 1 mins plays?
This update is pretty short, the scene with Eugene and the landlord is pretty good but the scene with Scarlet and Nadia is very short.

The short stories are separate from this VN but, there is one Nadia scene, that I think should be and will probably be added to the game and there is some really well done Cyberpunk Edge runner style short stories that are really good. They are not part of Pandora's Box however. I'm including the screenshots here, Nadia is the last screenshot I'm guessing it wasn't added as it would need some context to make it work in the main VN.

Short Stories Collection [1.6]:

Changelog:

• 200+ renders;
  • New & original setting, characters and stories;
  • Fetishes include: Prostitution, Submission, Corruption, BDSM, Lesbians, Exhibitionism, Threesome, Creampie, Old Man, Anal, French Kissing;
  • 6 Soundtracks for each story's chapter;
  • Rendered each scene in 4K, and further enhanced every scene in Photoshop and other programs, to have the best possible quality;
Screenshots:

2.jpg 20.jpg 18.jpg gf old man 21.jpg

Reactions: xmrrobotx

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The short stories are separate from this VN but, there is one Nadia scene, that I think should be and will probably be added to the game

Short Stories Collection [1.6]:

View attachment 3826066
Going to be annoying but for a (hopefully good) Nadia scene it could be worth the extra download.
I don't think there's a thread for that though?.. Hopefully someone will add it here eventually and it will appear in the extra section or something. Or maybe a mod.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
For my taste MILF's Nadia model is much hotter than teenager's Nadia of the first part.
It'd be interesting to know the general feeling actually.
From the start I thought the opposite. The sequel model is very good and I got more and more used to it, but still prefer the original. It looked more natural. And that's despite it having way more steel than I thought was necessary, so that was very telling to me how much I liked the model itself.
Sequel was, long time ago, supposed to have flashback scenes with the old models but it seems that idea has been forgotten as there's only been the one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cedrog

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Pandora's Box 2 [v0.28] [Void Star]

NOTE: Seen the dev say this is one of his shorter updates due to time constraints, judging by the number of renders, it does appear to be the smallest one is some time.

Changelog:

• 140+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Impregnation, Lesbians, Submission, Vaginal, Strap-on, Blowjob, Handjob, Voyeurism & NTR (optional), Foot Fetish, French Kissing;
  • Fixed some errors from previous versions.
  • BF Impregnates another girl in this update (all up to the player's choice).

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Pandora's Box 2 [v0.28] [Void Star]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Pandora's Box 2 [v0.28] [Void Star] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.27 -> v0.28 [253 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PandorasBox2-0.28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes