cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's totally stupid, 19 years have passed and the characters would be around 40 years old, but they don't look like it at all.
well ellie was born after her daddy was jailed and 2 other women in same household (quite often) could be eug's younger sisters.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
It's totally stupid, 19 years have passed and the characters would be around 40 years old, but they don't look like it at all.
They look 40ish to me, 40 is not that old and if you take care of yourself you can still look great.

Hell Kate Beckinsale is 50ish and still looks fine as fuck
video-frame-4198.jpg

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I'm still holding out hope that Bill has a devious master plan for everyone! I know it's probably wrong and won't happen but I am keeping hope alive! Bill and Scarlet can team up and help Ellie and Nadia unlock their true potential lol.

The best thing about this dev is he has a more devious imagination than me.
From what I've seen, over the last 19 years, Bill has transformed into Eugene (as he was back in the first game). Now he's the one getting cucked by his slutty wife. After all, she did choose Eugene to get her pregnant, instead of Bill, which he did on his first effort. It seems that Bill, is no longer the man he used to be. So I wouldn't hold out too much hope for that happening, if I were you.

Reactions: Birdnman993

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
They look 40ish to me, 40 is not that old and if you take care of yourself you can still look great.

Hell Kate Beckinsale is 50ish and still looks fine as fuck
View attachment 3760822
These days, 40 is the new 25. If you look after yourself by eating well and keeping fit and healthy, it's not that difficult to slow down the aging process.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
From what I've seen, over the last 19 years, Bill has transformed into Eugene (as he was back in the first game). Now he's the one getting cucked by his slutty wife. After all, she did choose Eugene to get her pregnant, instead of Bill, which he did on his first effort. It seems that Bill, is no longer the man he used to be. So I wouldn't hold out too much hope for that happening, if I were you.
More than likely you are correct and it all seems to be heading that way. However with him for no real reason at all showing up and giving Eugene a ton of unearned cash...He may have another trick up his sleeve for Nadia and Eugene.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes